Reviews for Face to Face, Mask to Mask
Hannah chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Hannah chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Oh I get it his eyes are only grey because of the mask* sorry

*i see them as a purple blue thing
Hannah chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
but besides that it's awesome

*as Lobo would say
Hannah chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
It's great but holocaust murdered thousands of Jewish people with nazis not fire and SLADE DOES NOT HAVE GREY EYES THEY ARE FREAKING BLUE
Guest chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
ashes34 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
so are all the titans going to die? please not robin
StarStreakedSky chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
*in a deep and menacing voice* Soul Caliber... TWO.

Sorry, sorry. It's a thing between my cousin and me XD

Anyway, I love the Cirque du Freak series! It's amazing! But I didn't really care for the ending... it wasn't really satisfactory :/

Now, on to the compliments: Good story! Like it :D Chapters are a bit short though... but since this is already completed, I really shouldn't care B)
SlytherinORGriffondor chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i love your story! though robin should be given more than 5 years. but love it any way ;P
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
GhostMajor chapter 28 . 10/7/2010
*wipes tears* Such a wonderful story. I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. Your writing style is amazing, as is your ability to keep your readers entertained (a huge plus). There was never a dull moment. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. Keep up the good work! :D
Everwild chapter 28 . 6/11/2010
Yeah, I agree with you. That totally requires a sequel. Which I am going to go read, right now.
Everwild chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Ah, there it is! Nevermind previous review then.
Everwild chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
I like the story, but there are a few things I can't ignore.

1: Robin's first thought would not have been "let's go to Batman, he'll help us". From what I understand of Robin's departure, it was not a happy one. The stories vary, but basically Robin gets hurt, like really badly, and Batman tries to bench him. Robin gets all indignant and tells him that he can take care of himself and that Bruce can't just boss him around anymore. So, he strikes out on his own to prove that he can fend for himself.

So, yeah, I doubt he'd go to Bruce for help, even in a situation as diar as this.

This of course only matters if your Robin is Dick Grayson.

2: Jump City is in California whereas Gotham is on the East Coast. I noticed in another of your stories, 'Partners', that Gotham sent over their police force to help out Jump after an attack and with the distance, that's really not plausible. As for this story, it would kind of be a big deal to travel that far what with Cy and Starfire in the condition they are in. Either that or they'd have left them in Jump which I really doubt would happen.

Now that I've got that out of my system, I can move along and enjoy the rest of the story. I'm perfectly willing to ignore it for the sake of a good read ( I DO love your story by the way, I'm just nitpicky like that) I just thought I'd point it out for future reference, I guess.

On a more positive note, I like how this Apprentice fic doesn't just start off right away with capture and torture and all that. I do enjoy those types of stories, but it is refreshing to read one that's different. Kudos to you!

*pant, pant* That is the longest review I've ever written.

On with the show!