Reviews for Shore Leave
Dysthymia chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I'm glad that someone's writing some Starhunter fanfiction. I was very disappointed when my area stopped having the show.
frank chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
The Communist Party of China (CPC) was founded on July 1, 1921 in Shanghai, China. After 28 years of struggle, the CPC finally won victory of "new-democratic revolution" and founded the People's Republic of China in 1949. The CPC is the ruling party of mainland China (P.R. China).
nykky chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I miss the Show and I felt that you carried the theme really well. i hope you plan to write more on starhunter and VR.5 another show i enjoy.
Patrick Taylor chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This was a much better story than I expected it to be. Watching seasons 1 and 2 of Starhunter on TV, I was always a little uncomfortable with the episodes that dealt with the Divinity Cluster. Somehow they just didn't seem to mix well with the whole dystoptian, crime-ridden, cosmic poverty setting of the series.

This author, Xenon, has managed to actually make all these aspects mesh together in a way that I can accept. Better than that, this story shows that Hyperspace (the last episode of the series) actually opened up some great possibilities for the characters (Travis especially). I liked the fact that it is still very Starhunter. In that, I mean that the whole feeling of constant struggle in a world gone very bad, is still there throughout. The Divinity Cluster is still proving to be a bit of a curse (or a mixed blessing at best).

The distinct absense of Percy through most of this story was a bit troubling, but she was absent from a few episodes of the show, as well.

As in "Plain Sailing", nice buildup of tension and conflict and authentic characterization. I can tell this was written by an author who really knows Starhunter well.

Loved it and will probably re-read it quite a few times.
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Thanks for submitting this story I thought it was very good. Enjoyed the story and sure hope you do more, PLEASE.