Reviews for This Year's Love
frogflute2 chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
Really good story. I really got in to it. I was hoping that Hamilton would stop Jake and then when he did it made me so happy. Thanks for the story.
Maj-Clementine chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
:D
Talliann chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
Chaha, hey! Thank you for ending up the story so well! I loved it.

Good work and keep on writing! I need more Jahammer stuff to go through this summer!

:D
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
another great chapter keep it up, don't keep us waiting to long
Jahammer33 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Thanks so much for your reviews.

Susana, so glad to have you liking all the Jaham stories I've wrote up to now. I'm obsessed with Jake&Ham and I love the chemistery and the tension there is always between the two of them.

Keira, glad you liked it too. I'll try to finish the next part as quickly as possible.

WhatItIsLikeInWords,about the song of David Gray that I especially favour,don't worry, it's coming, I'm introducing it in the last part.
Talliann chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
Aww, thank to you Chacha for writing such a lovely Jahammer fic! I'm enjoying it pretty much and remembering the origina YA episodes when Hamilton and Jake have feelings for each other and don't know how to act.

I can picture perfectly Hamilon wondering and struggling about his feelings for Jake. Very well written!

Can't wait for next part!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
im going crazy here you have to finish this story pretty please!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
ok 3 words I LOVED IT. keep it going!
WhatItIsLikeInWords chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
OK well I thought from the title it was going to be to the gorgeous David Gray song, but then again I'm only on the first chapter so it could be!

Slightly confused at first because you call Jake "she" but Ham still thinks she's a guy - didn't get that for a few lines.

It's really cute so far - poor confused HAMilton! lol

I'll read the other chapters later, I'm looking forward to them :)