Reviews for 100 Words
M chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I love these and I especially love your penchant for Marco/Ax!
news to the maxx chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
hahahahahahahahaha that last one was the best! but they were all really goodD
DinosaurNothlit chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
I love these drabbles. This one's my favorite, but I love them all. You manage to get so much across in so few words. Keep up the good work!
Anily AKW-DPP chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
it's Aximili and who?
sophia666 chapter 14 . 10/10/2007
Very funny. I love all these drabbles, though I don't understand all of them. Great writing. Please update soon.
Mrowrkat98 chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
HAHAHAHA! A little cult of midgets! I love it!

KIWI
Doctor Strangelove chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
Heh, I love Marco/Rachel friendship stories. They had such a great dynamic together. Nice to see something new from you.
Musafreen chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
I liked that too. Real in-charachterization.
Musafreen chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
And that one was good too.
Musafreen chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Allright. That one was really good.
Noneofyourbusiness chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Is Jake the one with the Yeerk in this head in this drabble? Or am I reading it wrong? I think it is Jake. You know, this would be a good premise for a fanfic.
Kaleyanne chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
How on earth did I miss this last one? It is brilliant-I especially liked the touch of Ax *looking* like Elfangor, too. That little bit in #41, where Jake mistook Tobias-morphed-Ax for Elfangor amused me in so many ways.

I liked the musing on kissing Estrid, too. The idea itself is fascinating, and you just have to wonder what Ax would ask Elfangor if he could. Very, very nicely done.
Sinister Shadow chapter 13 . 3/5/2006
Wow. These are just... wow. I don't normally like drabbles, but these were intense! Loved them all, loved them! Just loved them!

Please write more drabbles. :) You're excellent at them.
RMC chapter 13 . 10/22/2005
Wow. These are amazing, I especially liked the one about Estrid and the switched. I hope to read more. I don't really have anything to say cause I can't find fault, so, much love,

RMC(bwaHAHAHA)
aizxana chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
Great stuff! I love drabbles! My faves on here were Rachel and It's All in the Wrist (I think that's what it was called, lol!).

Hope you write some more some time!