Reviews for High school
yoo-hoo luver.wlegs chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
Firstly, awesome possum chap GEE. Secondly PANDA! Thirdly luv ya 2. Fourthly PANDA dag damit! Fifthly you spelled the name right. Sixthly PANDA PANDA PANDA! Seventhly, yes he heard there are some hot mammas in Florida. Eigthly I forgot what I was going to say but ur story is kick! ninthly do you know that rum and cranberry juice is quite yummy?
WildfireDreams chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
_ nice, please write more soon! Any chance of characters from 12 getting in this? Or have you played FF12 yet?
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Very nice, please write more soon.
Timmy chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
thats really good, i still dont understand how you do it lol
yoo-hoo luver.wlegs chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Giggle. I need to study the characters more. But I laugh so hard I start singing the lobster song. lol. can't wait 4 apple party. Must go to class, c u later!
Timmy chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Very Good! lol i remember some of that
Queen Dagger chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
*blushes um thank you for um thanking me for my review. :D

I haven't been on fanfic in an awfully long time, and I feel very bad for it(I haven't been on for almost a YEAR.) Well um...hm...I don't know who should start-sorry. xD I always found Ruby interesting, so her i guess? xD
Queen Dagger chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
I like you're story! Good job so far.:)

Why don't you have Tidus tell his background story? Just a suggestion...:)
Cloudmeister chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Cool chapter! And, Go Rikku! lol
Cloudmeister chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
nice chapter gemm. P
Rosegoldmoon chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
jajaja, Is in crossovers! I get som troubles in here, that's why I end in your fic and not in a FFU one, ignore my past review, Nice Fic!
Rosegoldmoon chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Nice, nice... but, why is this fanfic in Final Fantasy Unlimited?(I was wishing to see Shiroi Kumo!T.T) The FF Crossovers is under the Misc section.

Take care, bye!
FusionRose chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Emzies: Hey gem! Howz u? Yep me read this one aswell! YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF ME MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! One question Why is Ruby in it -Eye twitches-

Mog: -Sigh- Soz Gem -Drags Emzies away-