Reviews for Paint the Town
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Gah I want one were they have sex, not just insinuating that they do. But apart from that I still loves it. As a girl- it was quite hot and interesting.
-NAHRWAL
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Actually, all of it worked. You paced things well, led up to others without the 'deus ex machina' that many fanfic writers use. Draco/Harry/Luna was un-expected, I think it worked (for me) because you presented Draco and Harry as bi-sexual - at least that's the way I read it. Hermione and Ginny is an interesting thought, you've left it open as to where/how/who it goes, I liked that.

Thanks for sharing your story.
The Dabbler5443 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Liked it would like to see more of these pairings from you
Mrs. Potter Chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah, now THAT was a great story. Funny, romantic, a little bit of drama... I really enjoyed it! Good work. :)
PomBear007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really liked this story and how well it was written - a lot of long one shot can be made up of lengthly paragraphs but you seem to have a way of drawing me in with your HP stories :) I started reading this as a Hermione x Ginny fan but I seem to have found a new favourite; Draco x Luna x Harry. Only problem is i can't find any fics :( Would you ever consider writing one?
Keep up the awesome work :)
Pom xx
Daedalus chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Amazing. Great word usage, and it just dragged me in. I would have gone to sleep on time if it weren't for this but it enthralled me. Excellent; Keep writing.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
A very long and nice one-shot! Must've been hard to write and you did such a great job! :D
Force Rouge chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow, that was a god story. And i meant it :)

I'm french; and i think i have missed some jokes, but the whole thing was really fun, and make me laugh.

The pairing were cool, i'm a quite crazy Draco/Harry fan but the threesome with Luna is so different from what i have read, and you have them so on their characters that I happen to like it.

The Ginny/Hermione thing was well written, not "let's go kiss and love each other in two seconds" like it is in many fics, and I like the fact that it's up to us to think if it's gonna work between these two.

I have also read the reviews (quite a stalker from time to time, sorry 'bout that), and I didn't believe some just say "it suck". Maybe they were drunk, i dunno, but i didn't agree about them.

You write really well, the plot are good and you have talent.

And, so, I would like to know if it was possible for me to translate your story. Erm, it will be my first time doing so, but i really can't let such a beautiful story being hiding on the archives of FF, and i'm quite sure that there a LOT of frenchies who will love it. If you don't want, i'll be okay about that ;) and if you agree then i will make my best to translate it.

See ya!
Cirrat chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nice tangle :-) I would not believe this could work out, but it did. Thanks for writing this
chizel02 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was a strange twisted story, but I loved every part of it. :)
alkkhes chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
need more chapters need to read what happens. it is already driving me insane not knowing what happens. :(
Emma James chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ginny and hermione pairing is my fave and this is very well writen
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow. An interesting story, to say the least. You're a really good author, and I love the way the story continues without too many dead spots.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww that was really cute.

i liked the club part, and Hermione getting drunk as hell.
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aw, that was great! I loved it! The whole ribbon thing was a bit weird, but...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »