Reviews for Paint the Town
DontMindMe chapter 1 . 5/16
Dont leave it there i want to know what happens, how everyone takes the news, where they work, what happens to Ron and his sheets.
Really enjoyed the flow and feel of your story as well as your understanding of the characters.
Would love to read more of this story.
Lisa Anderson chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
H.: Harry goes clubbing?
G.: Yes, Harry goes clubbing. What did you think he was doing Friday nights? Twiddling his thumbs on random street corners?

I LOVE GINNY's SARCASM
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Gah I want one were they have sex, not just insinuating that they do. But apart from that I still loves it. As a girl- it was quite hot and interesting.
-NAHRWAL
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Actually, all of it worked. You paced things well, led up to others without the 'deus ex machina' that many fanfic writers use. Draco/Harry/Luna was un-expected, I think it worked (for me) because you presented Draco and Harry as bi-sexual - at least that's the way I read it. Hermione and Ginny is an interesting thought, you've left it open as to where/how/who it goes, I liked that.

Thanks for sharing your story.
The Dabbler5443 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Liked it would like to see more of these pairings from you
Mrs. Potter Chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah, now THAT was a great story. Funny, romantic, a little bit of drama... I really enjoyed it! Good work. :)
PomBear007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really liked this story and how well it was written - a lot of long one shot can be made up of lengthly paragraphs but you seem to have a way of drawing me in with your HP stories :) I started reading this as a Hermione x Ginny fan but I seem to have found a new favourite; Draco x Luna x Harry. Only problem is i can't find any fics :( Would you ever consider writing one?
Keep up the awesome work :)
Pom xx
Daedalus chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Amazing. Great word usage, and it just dragged me in. I would have gone to sleep on time if it weren't for this but it enthralled me. Excellent; Keep writing.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
A very long and nice one-shot! Must've been hard to write and you did such a great job! :D
Force Rouge chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow, that was a god story. And i meant it :)

I'm french; and i think i have missed some jokes, but the whole thing was really fun, and make me laugh.

The pairing were cool, i'm a quite crazy Draco/Harry fan but the threesome with Luna is so different from what i have read, and you have them so on their characters that I happen to like it.

The Ginny/Hermione thing was well written, not "let's go kiss and love each other in two seconds" like it is in many fics, and I like the fact that it's up to us to think if it's gonna work between these two.

I have also read the reviews (quite a stalker from time to time, sorry 'bout that), and I didn't believe some just say "it suck". Maybe they were drunk, i dunno, but i didn't agree about them.

You write really well, the plot are good and you have talent.

And, so, I would like to know if it was possible for me to translate your story. Erm, it will be my first time doing so, but i really can't let such a beautiful story being hiding on the archives of FF, and i'm quite sure that there a LOT of frenchies who will love it. If you don't want, i'll be okay about that ;) and if you agree then i will make my best to translate it.

See ya!
Cirrat chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nice tangle :-) I would not believe this could work out, but it did. Thanks for writing this
chizel02 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was a strange twisted story, but I loved every part of it. :)
alkkhes chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
need more chapters need to read what happens. it is already driving me insane not knowing what happens. :(
Emma James chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ginny and hermione pairing is my fave and this is very well writen
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow. An interesting story, to say the least. You're a really good author, and I love the way the story continues without too many dead spots.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »