Reviews for Hungry?
vaunie5962 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Oh yeah really good too this dessert :-)
LovingSladeAlways chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
That was the best Greg/Nick story I've read. It was so hot and sexy and I had to step away for a second to cool my own body off ;). But it was also sweet and I just plain LOVED this! Please write more of these handsome men!
FelisMargarita chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
How on earth does this not have more reviews? I'm a hard core NickGreg fan, and this is probably the sexiest thing I have ever read. Hell, it's because of this that I've become obsessed. Props to you!
calhale chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
WOW! that was awesome. I loved it. I'm usually a Brown/Stokes girl but this was great. Yeah the cum and ice cream bit was great. I have a strawberries and cum bit in a fic i wrote... but yeah, never able to look at chocolate ice cream the same way now. Thanks for writing.
ThePointGirl chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
really good, i love the slash, i have to write one like this. Brilliant. Thank you. The character of Greg is perfect well done.

Please look at my stories.
XxSupernaturalXxFreakXx chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
.still like it.
XxSupernaturalXxFreakXx chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
god this chapter turned me more like this in the ,nick and Greg are both sexy,and this makes them look hotter.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
hehe cute very well done, anyone else hungry?
amaXdear chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Well damn. That was the dirtiest, hottest thing I've ever read. I will never look at chocolae ice cream the same way again.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
that was uum WOW!. good story very umm

Other me: DONT LISTEN TO HIM, THAT WAS AWESOME, YOU GO YOU. DAMN YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO GET INTO SOMEONE'S SEX LIFE DONT YOU.

Normal: uhem any way umm good story. see ya.
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Smutty smut smut... nothing wrong with that! Still trying to get over the Greg death story, and I'm pretty sure this one helped. ;-)
ArchieIsLove chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow, what in the world is going on with these Greg/Nick homesexual fics Lol. They're cute though.
Sillie chapter 1 . 5/2/2005