Reviews for The Dog Who Wasn't
Wenchster chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
I know its been YEARS since you last updated, but I must beg, please do write again! This is amazing and I would be so honoured if I got to finish reading your story!
Wenchster chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Wow, this is really awesome! I'm very much hooked! Any chances you'll be continuing on with this story? Would LOVE to read more :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
This story is great, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
Please update, it's been, like, two years! And I love this story!
happy face 210 chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
hey gerat storry! i could actually picture alot of this stuff! als making shessy brotherly and loving? aawsome! i so dident see that comming and you made it so the reader really felt like he actually cared about inuyahsa and dident want to kill hime. tha only thing that i thought was odd was that inuyasha was kind of really nicke and kind not agressive like usual but still good. just a bit of a disipointment... but still good keep up the good worK!
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Dang! You know how to wright suspenceful chapters...
Sonyadore chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
Very interesting; this thing with Naraku deffinately sounds personal.

Nice plot movement and suspence - I like that the ability to read minds seems to effect Goshinki. Intresting re-write for his character. - I wonder if he might turn on Naraku, or slip some info to Inuyasha?

Hmmm i wonder why demons don't mind having their minds invaded to learn of their powers... the potiential for abuse... but hey I guess it's akin to people who get their fortunes read.

Inuyasha's powers; his primary source will be his claws OK. So what about what he can do with his aura? Like when he sent someone flying with his tail? Why wasn't something like that mentioned? Why was the sword fuzzy? Is the sword what Naraku attacked Inuyasha's family for? Why didn't Inuyasha just ask Sesshomaru about his powers?

Inuyasha was also hoping for something about his past to be reveieled, is he going to have an appointmet later - why didn't he ask Goshinki questions?

I wonder when Inuyasha will notice Kagome's absence and if he'll call for help?

Looking forward to the next installment
Sonyadore chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
I like that Sesshomaru's memories of Sarkura are returning - well he remembers his feelings at least ;) Should be an interesting meeting b/w Sakura, Rin and Sesshomaru.

Hmmm I thought Kagome might recognise Inuyasha from the rosary but your way was deffinately better I like that she recognised HIM. Oh and the crash-the-moment method you employed was great ;) *chuckles*

Oh and Koga's momentary freak-out was awsome too - so was Kagome's mom's reaction!

Hmm wonder if she'll snap a picture of them cuddeling on the couch? ~_

Looking forward to Inu's intro to Miroku as his Hanyou self? Wonder what the tactic will be this time?
Sonyadore chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
Loved all the reunions this chapter and that Sesshomaru had the courage to call his girlfriend.

Hillarious! - Inuyasha's introductions. I really like the OOC versions of the characters you have created it's nice to see the gang getting along so well and the lightness that goes with it.

I liked that Inuyasha made the connection/ figured out that Sesshomaru was his brother; though I do wonder why the mental block Inuyasha has seems stronger than Sesshomarus... is it because of Inuyasha's age? The trama of seeing his parents changed and being attacked? Or his contentment with his life? - he seemed to adjust better than Sesshomaru, and refused to look for his parents... did something of his fear linger, causeing him to shy from his past?

Now he's Hanyou again and has Sesshomaru and Sarkua will he beging to break through? - Prehaps he'll be motivated by a desire for revenge...
Sonyadore chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Like all the nick-names ;)

The chat room conversation was interesting, just one question; why not tell Kagome where he was and have her pick him up the next day - or her mother? He could have checked the sign and had Shiori let him back in...

I like that Inuyasha has met two people from his past now his brother and his brother's mate-to-be. I look forward to seeing the brothers interact next chapter... I wonder will Inuyasha make the connection? And will he share the info he has about Sakura?

Hmmm when's Naraku going to make a repeat appearence? And will Inuyasha return home this chapter? Will he be introduced to Rin?
Sonyadore chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
Couple questions:

- Why is Inuyasha not racing home? He misses Kagome terribly, he stated finding her was necessary for his sanity and it is the only home he currently knows so why is he making so many detours/ be so slow? Why not just race allong the roof tops all the way home?

- Naraku believed Inuyasha dead, so does he think the same of Sesshomaru? I don't see how he could have missed his return but... he's immeadetly going after Inuyasha so why would he wait with Sesshomaru?

Nice plot movement; Kagome and Sesshomaru will be looking for Inuyasha as Naraku begins his hunt for him - wonder what Naraku will do this time? His last tactic failed... and why was it so important to destroy Inuyasha's family?

I liked that Kagura flat out refused to obey Naraku! Though I wonder how long she'll be able to keep from aiding him in the death of Inuyasha, or will she turn on Naraku and help?
Sonyadore chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Why would Sesshomaru have kept his relation to Inuyasha a secret? Does he believe that remembering on his own is crutial?

Um why doesn't Inuyasha just track the bullies into familiar territory after they've left? Or use a pay phone? Or ask to use the phone at another store?

Sesshy was soooo awkward! Inuyasha seems more confident! Geez that's weird! Interesting change though ;) I like it - just hard to wrap my head around a emotional, non-arrogant Sesshomaru that comes off as shy or insecure mostly. Though he clearly has a temper too ~_

*chuckles* 'Infiltrate the school board and have the woman fired; I own half the world already' THAT was awsome! Don't we all wish that on at least one of the school facualty members at some point? Very amusing.

Hmmm the inu-youkai... first thought was a girl friend. Seccond was Sesshy's mother; I think the latter more likely.

Wonder if Sesshy will be able to track Inuyasha? Koga couldn't wonder why his scent dissapeared? Was it the strange chinese band used to lift the transformation? How will Inuyasha react to his brother? ...smell is suposed to be a powerful memory stimulant and inu has had soem dreams... will that be enough to unlock hidden memories?
Sonyadore chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Glad to know how Sesshomaru hot through the spell! I assume Inuyasha didn't because he wasn't as focused on fighting it...

I wonder if Inuyasha will meet Kagome while she's walking the dog or his brother first? Hmmm will Sesshomaru take him to the shrine if he sees him or take him home to his house?

I wonder if Kagome will meet the gang again? and what the ominious feeling Kagome's been getting is... could the mystery attacker know that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are free of the spell? (OK so Inu still has amnesia but he's humanoid)
Sonyadore chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
I like Li! hmmm could her boyfriend be linked to all the demons turning into animals? And how did Li reverse the curse with the band that once sealed her? Why is Inuyasha marked? If he gets cut or something does he turn back into a dog?

Inuyasha doesn't feel like the tail fits... hmm did he NOT have one before? And Sesshy too, for that mater; does he have a residual trait from the curse too?

I wonder, didn't Inuyasha recognise Kagome watching him in the car? Why didn't he make his presance known? What will the shelter do tomorrow? 2 demons within it... does it have a link to the person imprisioning demons within animal form?

A sense of forbinnening and fingering the rosary... is Inuyasha about to meet his childhood attacker again? Sounds ominious...

Looking forward to the gang's reunion! And the on comming storm ;)
Sonyadore chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Oooookay so ONE of the people at the shelter seems to be awake. The vet is just needle happy (some are). Hmmmm the cat just happens to show up the night Inuyasha's there - looking for him? I wonder if someone tipped her off? And who. Also what could she want with him? Is it something to do with the curse? Or his true identity? Could she be looking to recruit him for some kind of demons and hanyous vs. humans fight?

Why did Inuyasha think it was necessary to give Kagome the rosary? I thought he might be about to undergo the transformation Sesshomaru had but now I'm not so sure... Perhaps he really did think he'd die? *thinks* Hmmm maybe he could feel impending danger and did not want whatever was comming for him to link the beeds to Kagome? Given spiritual powers are so taboo...

I wonder if Sesshomaru will provide some unexpected help to the group in finding/ freeing Inuyasha?

Can't wait to see how the jail break goes! Though I wonder if Inuyasha will still be there...