Reviews for The Floggings are Interrupting my Train of Thought
Sakura Soryu chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Tell me that you'll write more about KibaSaku ~; I need more of this couple from you!

How can I put into words what I felt while reading this fic? This is hard, it is very difficult.

But I can say I was perfect? Your Kiba is exactly what I see being retrade by Kishimoto? The interaction, the relationship (including everything) romance, fights, drama between Kiba and Sakura was just the way it was to have been?

At the same time, though, have a passionate end and fluffy? All I wanted for two?

This deserves more, more and more ~; Seriously, I'd love to see more of this fic, or just a another fic about the couple of made from you!

Congratulations!
BellaPerea chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Don't mind me, but I'm currently on a KibaSaku rampage. Awesome work!

~Bella
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Honestly, I love both Kiba's and Sakura's speeches, they're both amazing! Kiba's was so damn free! I totally agree; but Sakura's is just so fuckin' sweet~ 3 Love the story! ;)

Take care~
NoxWillow chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OMG that was so good! I just about dried with all the beatings to Kiba... I loved it
BakemonoShoujo chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
awesome!keep up the good work!;)
NarutoXHinata27 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Once again, another wonderful piece! fav, and i added u, as an author to my favs list. Please continue the great work, and try another NaruHina piece if u get the time! Thanks! :D
SakuraXisXKibasXCherryXBlossem chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Sakura didnt have to be so .She sure is acting like a cant force people to marry sakura,

he comes back,nearly dead,and you start callinng him a

die.
Loubhin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
*tries to type amid fits of laughter*

That is THE best (and I mean that) Naruto one-shot Sakura pairing I've EVER (I mean that too, lol) read. It'a a masterpiece!
AX2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Eheh... that's just how I pictured Kiba...
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
i absolutly love it. it just fits kiba, doesn't it? to be roaming free and in the wild. but still him with sakura is even more perfect
Rasuto chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I forgot to mention in my PM that I read and liked this fic of yours too. Kiba was very in character (and so was the other Inuzukas) and KibaSaku is just something I don't get too much off. I love that. Kiba is compatible with pretty much any girl his age, no?:winks:
Baby Chocobo chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow...long...

It's really a nice fic!
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
GAH! that was amazing!
r a i k u u d a n . e x e chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Ah so COOl! The history was awesome, and the final is just perfect, love it... really love it, great job!
Achillea chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I loved this story for many reasons.

Firstly, the flashbacks were quite amusing to read in between poor Kiba getting tortured.

Second, the ending was very sweet. This ended in a cute way with Sakura "threatening" Kiba with her poking.

Last, I just enjoy the overall style of your writing.