Reviews for Barricade
angie b chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
missed this when it was first posted, but so glad I found it now. wonderful piece of writing. The way you poetray Nick is a pure pleasure to read...Thank You! Love all of your fics, especially the CSI and wonderful Farscape. looking forward to more
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I enjoyed reading this...I think you should continue...
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow! I say that a lot about your work. Poetic as ever, your use of language makes for images of anguish, beauty, and, and tugs at the hert.

You have pegged Sara's feeling towards Nick, and about herself. This was deep, and nicely optimistic towards the end. You seem to just reach inside the minds of these characters.

Bravo per usual.

Kristen
Blaze chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Aw! You did an awesome job portraying the friendship part of CSI... I, under normal circumstances, won't read one of these. I'm a die hard Grissom/Sara person. But I saw this story, and I was feeling strangely generous. And the fact that you didn't have any reviews. I hope I'm not the only one. This was a good story, and I hope to see more like it from you in the future. Trust me, I know what it's like to have a story go unreviewed. It kinda hurts, in a way, or that's what people tell me. I personally don't give a crap. Lol, but this was a good story, and I mean that. Keep up the good work.

Peace out, one luv,