Reviews for Deception & Concealment
SlytherclawAndProud chapter 19 . 3/20
I need chapter 20! I need more!
1lizzles1 chapter 2 . 3/3
Tonks was in Hufflepuff! Still an amazing story thought
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 19 . 2/23
Espero que algun dia sigas con la historia
Blue-10-Spades chapter 18 . 2/10
I've read this story more times than I can count and I still hold hope for the day it will be updated. I hope you're well, and if it's not too much to ask could you please leave a message so that I know you're still alive. While an unfinished story is quite sad, a life that has ended early is much sadder.
Emmaline chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
you do know that pettigrew was the one that sold lily and james to voldemort, right?
Angelina chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
It's definitely going to be interesting when they find out lol
aptteach123 chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
This is a great story so far! I notice you haven't updated since 2008 though :( Seeing as it's almost 2018, not too much hope for you finishing it, but I'll add it to my "followed stories" just in case, so I would get an e-mail if it was updated. Please come back to this story - it's excellent, and I really want to see what will happen next. Now that Harry's stuck in this time period what is he going to do? Will he tell Sirius/James that she's really Hermione?
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 19 . 10/26/2017
That's not all, right? Are you going to finish? I love this story so much! Can't wait to see if there are more chapters coming.
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 19 . 8/16/2017
This is so freaking good
Ratchadwi chapter 19 . 8/15/2017
I love this fic. Very original plot. Please update it. Thank you
N0601859 chapter 19 . 8/3/2017
Don't know what you're going/went through but just know you have a lot of fans waiting for the end of this fic.
riskeybusiness chapter 19 . 8/1/2017
I suppose there's no chance of this being finished now. I'm a bit confused about why everyone seems so OK with kissing 'Harry' without his consent. I don't get what Hermione thinks is happening between everyone and why she thought she could go back to her time just like that without changing everything. Other then that very well written and cool ideas!
Entwinedlove chapter 19 . 4/16/2017
At least you've ended on a pleasant note and not during the battle. I absolutely loved the refrain "Harry won't let us die," from a few chapters back. It was enough to bring tears to my eyes. I had wondered slightly at why Hermione had picked the name Harry, but it was so worth it for that line.

I know this was written quite a while ago, but still, thank you for writing and posting it.
9632mp chapter 19 . 2/26/2017
I'm so sad that you didn't finish this story, it's so great! I'm still hoping though.

A french reader.
GryffindorCub1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I love this story! I've read it several times, and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it? you left us on a cliffhanger for a good long while, and I really need to know how this story ends. I would write it myself, but I would never be able to do your story justice! please please please finish the story!
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »