Reviews for Deception & Concealment
9632mp chapter 19 . 2/26
I'm so sad that you didn't finish this story, it's so great! I'm still hoping though.

A french reader.
GryffindorCub1 chapter 1 . 1/18
I love this story! I've read it several times, and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it? you left us on a cliffhanger for a good long while, and I really need to know how this story ends. I would write it myself, but I would never be able to do your story justice! please please please finish the story!
Sayonara Goodbye chapter 9 . 1/13
All I wanted for Christmas was chapter 20.
Icyo chapter 19 . 1/7
omg,why this story always make me blush a lot when kiss scenes of hermoine and annoy punks?! you know how to make anyone blush lol
Loveryon chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
And then it just ends... -_- *sigh*
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
Please please update! I read this story in middle school when you first published it, I still go back and reread it as a high school teacher (recent college grad) and I still love this story so much. I hope your years in college treated you well!
mythaeology chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I love this fic so much.
Mahawna chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
Please tell me there's more to this than it ending right here?!
violetvolpe chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
What fo we want?
"ANOTHER CHAPTER!"
When do we want it?
"NOW!"
Please update please. I need to know what happens now!
synoir chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
this is a beautiful, interesting, weird-in-a-good-way time travel story. having hermione going all out and switching genders was a good idea, and never read that one before myself,that ezpanded the story in a whole new level, although bit potentially traumatic for her boyfriends. I am rather sad to see it is left here, but the main plot line and having the future basically not exist anymore wasso cathartic non the less.
SakuraFlame10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I just wanted you to know that I haven't given up on this story. I still love what you've done And I hope one day you'll continue. Best wishes.
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
Amazing story line, unique view on the time travel angle! Please let there be an update !
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
I cannot tell you how many times I have read and reread this fic. Please finish it I need to know...
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
James' musings were totally epic! :)
mrskw999 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
No "just live Hermione chapters" have followed. No chapters have followed at all! PLEASE UPDATE! It's got a really unique plotline and pairing and if one more year passes without a bloody update I'm going to delete the story altogether. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »