Reviews for Deception & Concealment
Little Storm 97 chapter 19 . 6/28
Could you please finish thid story? It's wonderful! I'm dying to know what happens next!
daracorey chapter 19 . 6/18
Would love another installment of this story very well written I started it this morning and had to stay up till 2 to finish it
musa of melody chapter 19 . 6/14
Hi
Is the story abandoned or finished or what . Since it has been 8 years I was wondering
Gal chapter 19 . 6/5
Please continue this story!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 18 . 5/28
This is my review for the last chap I just put it here cuz I already made a review in chap 19 so here:
I'm is this completed or not?
I cm Just get this out of my mind, you know.
I can't even close it when I finished reading the whole fic.
I always read it time and time again.
I love this, I do hope there are more chaps in this fic, I do like to know what will happen to mione x james x sirius.
And I also like malfoy/snape x mione in this even though this is a mione x james x sirius fic.
Keep up the great work, man!
Can't wait for the next chap to be released soon.
ms.meep chapter 19 . 5/16
Obviously,, this fic will be another WIP that have a very slim chance to be updated, but still would be followed and favoured.. It's a great fic, and I do hope that one day it would be completed. *fingers-crossed*
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 19 . 4/27
Mooooooooooooooooore!~~~
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!~~~
Please do update this fic, can't wait to read the next chapter for this story!~~~
Keep up the great work, man!~~~
Ja!~h
Adahmel chapter 19 . 4/20
Ahhh please, oh pretty pretty please...update!
Adahmel chapter 18 . 4/20
Don't want it to! ever end
Adahmel chapter 14 . 4/20
Best bloody story...ever!
CynthionaX chapter 19 . 3/3
Really really an amazing fic, never had come close to this pairing, but so worth it.
I hope you can find your muse again,

bye bye, take care!

Cynthia
Hey could you write an author note just so we know you're ok and not dead ?cause that's what I'm afraid of . You don't have to update the story of you have a writer's block just tell us you're alright.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 19 . 2/15
Ahhhh, this is my third time reading this story. Sincerely hope you come back to it :)
Nat chapter 19 . 2/9
Dude when are you going to continue writing have you lost interest in this story or what you have people who obviously like this and keep rereading it so how come no response to your readers? Either way keep up the good work
Tenchi Knight chapter 19 . 2/6
I love this story. I truly do. I wish that you would finish it. I know that there are many others who feel the same, and it's a shame to see such a piece of artwork being unfinished. You have to tell us whatever happened between the three of them. The suspense is killing us. We are dying. Save us. :-)

Tenchi Knight