Reviews for Deception & Concealment
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 19 . 8/16
This is so freaking good
Ratchadwi chapter 19 . 8/15
I love this fic. Very original plot. Please update it. Thank you
N0601859 chapter 19 . 8/3
Don't know what you're going/went through but just know you have a lot of fans waiting for the end of this fic.
riskeybusiness chapter 19 . 8/1
I suppose there's no chance of this being finished now. I'm a bit confused about why everyone seems so OK with kissing 'Harry' without his consent. I don't get what Hermione thinks is happening between everyone and why she thought she could go back to her time just like that without changing everything. Other then that very well written and cool ideas!
Entwinedlove chapter 19 . 4/16
At least you've ended on a pleasant note and not during the battle. I absolutely loved the refrain "Harry won't let us die," from a few chapters back. It was enough to bring tears to my eyes. I had wondered slightly at why Hermione had picked the name Harry, but it was so worth it for that line.

I know this was written quite a while ago, but still, thank you for writing and posting it.
9632mp chapter 19 . 2/26
I'm so sad that you didn't finish this story, it's so great! I'm still hoping though.

A french reader.
GryffindorCub1 chapter 1 . 1/18
I love this story! I've read it several times, and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it? you left us on a cliffhanger for a good long while, and I really need to know how this story ends. I would write it myself, but I would never be able to do your story justice! please please please finish the story!
Sayonara Goodbye chapter 9 . 1/13
All I wanted for Christmas was chapter 20.
Icyo chapter 19 . 1/7
omg,why this story always make me blush a lot when kiss scenes of hermoine and annoy punks?! you know how to make anyone blush lol
Loveryon chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
And then it just ends... -_- *sigh*
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
Please please update! I read this story in middle school when you first published it, I still go back and reread it as a high school teacher (recent college grad) and I still love this story so much. I hope your years in college treated you well!
mythaeology chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I love this fic so much.
Mahawna chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
Please tell me there's more to this than it ending right here?!
violetvolpe chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
What fo we want?
"ANOTHER CHAPTER!"
When do we want it?
"NOW!"
Please update please. I need to know what happens now!
Synoir chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
this is a beautiful, interesting, weird-in-a-good-way time travel story. having hermione going all out and switching genders was a good idea, and never read that one before myself,that ezpanded the story in a whole new level, although bit potentially traumatic for her boyfriends. I am rather sad to see it is left here, but the main plot line and having the future basically not exist anymore wasso cathartic non the less.
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »