Reviews for Deception & Concealment
luvudramione chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Is this completed?
This is so awesome did you continue it somewhere if so can you give the link or are still interested in doing this.
Can you plz let me know about it.
I'mImmortal chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
absolutely love this story i hope this isnt discontinued :(
fanpire.x chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
I really hope you decide to continue this story! Love it - everything is perfect :] Keep writing xx
me chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
this is brilliant
me chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
surely there's a charm/spell to get a irreversible sex change.
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
I'm disappointed to see that you haven't updated since 2008! That's truly awful! Just when I was beginning to enjoy this story! :c
werevampluvr chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
This story is so good please finish it!
blondier47 chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
First time to ever leave any feedback...wonderful story...would love to know what's left. I know it has been a while...but please...
hermionemalfoyblack18 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Update update update update update update update update update please please please please please PLEASE! It's been SIX YEARS!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Please update soon!
ANM chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
When are you going to update?! Normally this isn't the type of story I woukd read but it's just so amazing! It's been years since the last update! Tbis is why I like reading co pleted or actice stories...really active..lol. I can be very inpatient. At least this story is still here. "Life can get in the way of fanfiction."- something similar to that said by unknown.
Hi chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon, please D:
PS.: Update soon.
Blue.wanderlust chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Oh my god. This story is incredible. Please, please, please finish it!
Monotague chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
This chapter made me laugh so hard!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
HHHEEYYYY! You said you wouldn't let this story die out and you haven't ended it yet! In A.N's you said to await more chapter! It's been six years and I'm STILL WAITING!
1,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »