Reviews for Deception & Concealment
CynthionaX chapter 19 . 3/3/2016
Really really an amazing fic, never had come close to this pairing, but so worth it.
I hope you can find your muse again,

bye bye, take care!

Cynthia
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
Hey could you write an author note just so we know you're ok and not dead ?cause that's what I'm afraid of . You don't have to update the story of you have a writer's block just tell us you're alright.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
Ahhhh, this is my third time reading this story. Sincerely hope you come back to it :)
Nat chapter 19 . 2/9/2016
Dude when are you going to continue writing have you lost interest in this story or what you have people who obviously like this and keep rereading it so how come no response to your readers? Either way keep up the good work
Tenchi Knight chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
I love this story. I truly do. I wish that you would finish it. I know that there are many others who feel the same, and it's a shame to see such a piece of artwork being unfinished. You have to tell us whatever happened between the three of them. The suspense is killing us. We are dying. Save us. :-)

Tenchi Knight
Hotmamantx chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
O dammit I was hoping this was complete . What happened ? Did they find out he is a she ? Did she return to the present ? Did she make out with them again
EdenMae chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
This is a really interesting story I had hope it would still be continued but it has been a while. I really enjoyed the development and the humor as well as the budding romantic scenes;) I wondered why Severes and Malfoy are so invested into Hermione? They seem close and I'm glad because I couldn't help but like the relationships surrounding her. I hope this story continues and returns thanks for a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
This is a bloody good story! Where's the rest of it?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
This has been one of my favourite HP fanfics for years. Rereading it now hasn't let me down - it's still as good as I remember, and I still long to know what happens next just as much! It's probably a long shot after seven years, but I hope another chapter's on the cards.
IsileeTandem chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
So...they still think she's a guy? How is that gonna even play out?
chibi-Clar chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
Okay. There's probably a very very very very slim chance this story will be updated but I wanted to let you know that I love this story.
It has an awesome twist (gender bender) that's so hard to find and the plot is just amazing.
So please update.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
I love it
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Ooooooooh! This is knteresting
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
well, I suppose it won't be long now and this story will reach the end, right? I can't wait, really.. and not because I didn't liked it, but because I'm curious to see what's next. Such an interesting point of view... Hermione as Harry. But I also wonder how will it be this end.
uwishuwerecool chapter 19 . 8/28/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pls writ mor i love this story
1,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »