Reviews for The Sacrifice
some random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Smeagol and Frodo really did get twisted. You did them justice. But, Sam was totally cut out. Ah, it was for the purpose of writing Smeagol and the one ring's relationship, I suppose. Still, Sam should have done something.
uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i like this version a lot better than tolkien's.
PearlSparrow13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I know you wrote this a while ago, but it was excellent! I am such a huge fan of Gollum/Smeagol, and liked how he sacrificed himself in this version. The ending made me teary,

And the way you wrote the Ring's demonic qualities were right on.

Good job. :)
Kelly L Crutcher chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow. I'm crying just reading this. When I saw the movie, I had a small feeling there was something still good in Gollum. I don't know why, but watching that scene in "Return Of The King" made me think of some alternate scene where Smeagol didn't just 'accidentally' fall into the chasm. . . he sacrificed himself along with the One Ring to save everyone else. You did a wonderful job on this story.

Are you ever going to write a sequel to this, maybe one where everyone else finds out the true reason Smeagol did it and some people could be grieving for him?
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Yay!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow, this is great - sort of AU, but awesome... I love your writing, and your characterization of Smeagol - great new perspective! Awesome! I love writing & reading Gollumfics, and this is great. Wow!
KRRouse chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is an interesting take on the scene at Mt. Doom. It's sad, but rewarding; also very touching. If only Smeagol could have died so nobly on the big screen...