Reviews for Never a Normal Relationship…
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 8/22
reread and still I absolutely loved this story. wonderful job with Jayne. loved the last chapter, and Zoe's comment about sentimentality
dorkycorky88 chapter 11 . 8/10
Phew! Got a little misty there. I really don't think I can say this enough, but this is probably the sweetest Jayne and River Stories I have ever read. I was really looking forward to some gun toting little geniuses running around though!

I thought everyone was pretty in character. Even when Jayne was talking to Mal about his feelings, Jayne don't talk much about that stuff, but if he did, I'm sure it would be with Mal.

Thank you so much for writing this!
dorkycorky88 chapter 10 . 8/10
Woo hoo! Everything is ok now! I am so happy!

But now I'm sad again- I only have one chapter left! Boo.
dorkycorky88 chapter 8 . 8/10
Yay River is going to get her man! I am so excited, and so sad, too many emotions rolling around. But I am not complaining, this is such a great story!
dorkycorky88 chapter 7 . 8/10
More sadness! Why?! Oh God, why?! Sorry.

Anyway, more crying, obviously. At least Jayne knew at the end he's stupid. Can't wait for him to come to his senses.

(FYI this is my FAVORITE Rayne story! It's sweet, sad, and kinda beautiful.)
dorkycorky88 chapter 6 . 8/10
My heart! Oh man, this chapter sucked (in emotions, not quality) it made me cry! I need a feel good moment soon!
dorkycorky88 chapter 5 . 8/10
Oh boy. Lots of feels right now. I have been sobbing since they remembered everything. It's so weird to see Jayne so broken, and wanting this fake life to have been real. And River crying and saying she couldn't let him go. Dang it in crying again just tying to write this review!

And now it looks like something is wrong with Jayne, I swear you're trying to kill me.
dorkycorky88 chapter 3 . 8/9
I liked seeing Jayne with his family and how welcoming they were to River.

The end of the chapter is what got me. "Their souls, their minds made love as their bodies slept." And the whole her walking around in his mind made me tear up just a bit.
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 8/9
This was cute. River being crazy and attaching herself to Jayne, and then Mal catching them sitting together talking while he brushed her hair. I love these two.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 3/23
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
So sweet! Love it.
Spirix chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I really love how you tied it all together in the end. I stay up all night to read this and it was well worth it.
togapika chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
One of the stories I always come back to and read again. A wonderful piece. One particular line always gets me every time.
"Son, you ain't very smart for a doctor"
karen1025 chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Such a pretty story!
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
You tied in the last line perfectly. Really loved the relationship between all the chapter titles. Great job.