Reviews for Never a Normal Relationship…
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
So sweet! Love it.
Spirix chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I really love how you tied it all together in the end. I stay up all night to read this and it was well worth it.
togapika chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
One of the stories I always come back to and read again. A wonderful piece. One particular line always gets me every time.
"Son, you ain't very smart for a doctor"
karen1025 chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Such a pretty story!
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
You tied in the last line perfectly. Really loved the relationship between all the chapter titles. Great job.
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Gorgeous ending. Loved it :-) Really liked the line about mercenaries switching sides and the last scene. Lovely.
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Loving this. Though a little confused by this chapter: if Ariel was only a few months ago, as Jayne states, and the fabricated timeline means River and Jayne think they've had 3 years together, then River would have been 14 when they met/got together? Unless they had both added 3 years to her age as part of the timeline and thought she was 20 and looked young for her age?
Cazza799 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Stunningly wonderful writing. I loved it.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hmm...River definitely likes kicking the crap out of Simon, doesn't she? Between her actions in the infirmary and her mule kick to Simon's throat in the BDM...she has issues she needs to work out with her big brother!

;P

Brilliant start to what I'm sure will be an amazing
nitefang chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
"As River spoke the images came together in her mind slowly. A man standing before them with his symbol that would turn to pages if taken apart...as they were joined by the Book, by the Shepherd." — My God, my college advisor would kiss your feet; that was so beautiful. You did a magnificent job of illustrating River's mental connections with Serenity and her crew and their past. I'm sure Joss would be proud.
CutieSOS chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
so great
MalZoe chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Pert damn good story.
npetrenko chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Lovely story.
Irishbrneyes chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Okay, I've read this story a million times, alright not that many, but a lot. I cannot get enough of it! Your voices are so spot on I can see the actors in my mind as I'm reading. Thank you for your shiny contribution(s) to the fandom of Firefly, and most of all Rayne. You so rock, Lady Cleo! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hilary Parker chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
So very wonderful! Loved every moment! Well worth getting nothing else done today!