Reviews for Never a Normal Relationship…
shika93 chapter 11 . 11/23
Aw Great chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 11/22
Great beginning.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 8/22
reread and still I absolutely loved this story. wonderful job with Jayne. loved the last chapter, and Zoe's comment about sentimentality
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 11 . 8/10
Phew! Got a little misty there. I really don't think I can say this enough, but this is probably the sweetest Jayne and River Stories I have ever read. I was really looking forward to some gun toting little geniuses running around though!

I thought everyone was pretty in character. Even when Jayne was talking to Mal about his feelings, Jayne don't talk much about that stuff, but if he did, I'm sure it would be with Mal.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 8/10
Woo hoo! Everything is ok now! I am so happy!

But now I'm sad again- I only have one chapter left! Boo.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 8/10
Yay River is going to get her man! I am so excited, and so sad, too many emotions rolling around. But I am not complaining, this is such a great story!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 8/10
More sadness! Why?! Oh God, why?! Sorry.

Anyway, more crying, obviously. At least Jayne knew at the end he's stupid. Can't wait for him to come to his senses.

(FYI this is my FAVORITE Rayne story! It's sweet, sad, and kinda beautiful.)
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 6 . 8/10
My heart! Oh man, this chapter sucked (in emotions, not quality) it made me cry! I need a feel good moment soon!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 8/10
Oh boy. Lots of feels right now. I have been sobbing since they remembered everything. It's so weird to see Jayne so broken, and wanting this fake life to have been real. And River crying and saying she couldn't let him go. Dang it in crying again just tying to write this review!

And now it looks like something is wrong with Jayne, I swear you're trying to kill me.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 8/9
I liked seeing Jayne with his family and how welcoming they were to River.

The end of the chapter is what got me. "Their souls, their minds made love as their bodies slept." And the whole her walking around in his mind made me tear up just a bit.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 8/9
This was cute. River being crazy and attaching herself to Jayne, and then Mal catching them sitting together talking while he brushed her hair. I love these two.