Reviews for Bound Revamped
Moichino chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I know many moons have passed and here I am cruising through older stories ... but this is really good. I like the version of trip and especially t'pol that aren't agnst-driven individuals. Yes, there's a bound but it isn't brutal like other stories. I know, likely no chance of the promise update...but...it was really good you know.
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
great! but i'm waiting on the more to come. update soon
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Great beginning, please continue.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Me likes so far...I like the flirty T'Pol-that scene during the episode when she told him about the bond seemed a little empty for me, and I like this new take on the episode. I'm looking forward to more...
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
LOl..please continue...and i'm sorry you're not a t'pol trip shipper.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Sounds interesting. Except, the slave girls didn't act like bimbos. They acted seductive.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Well, I had some serious issues with the blatant sex appeal and casual manner T/T was dealt with in "Bound," so I'm looking forward to this. (And I must admit to also being shocked that they're using the baby plot. Some of the writers' choices have *Trek heresy alert* actually made me think that cancellation is for the best.)

But back to the story. I think that T'Pol has been in character, which I appreciate, and Trip calling the pheremones "perfume" is terrific.
Lesa chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Interesting beginning. I'm sure the Orion ladies would have been interested to know why Tucker was immune. After watching Bound I remembered the final scene that ended where Tucker had to take the women on the lift to the brig and wondering what the conversation would have been like on the way there.