Reviews for Bit of a Problem
Kamp chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
lol. that was cute. i just love the whole dinner table bit. simon/mal are one of my favs.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Mus4u chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
that was great... cackle of greatness.
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
::squee:: i love it! it was a wonderful and funny and delightful little story. so...any more stories about simon and mal? :D
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
You know, this may just have converted me to Mal/Simon. Honestly. And yes, 'awkward' is a wonderful word to work with. I had a few favourite lines, to be honest, which made me grin or laugh out loud: 'Who can't seem to remember how to chew. There was something about inhaling, right...? Or was that breathing? Damn, now he's forgotten that, too.' Funny to be so distracted you forget how to chew.

"Wash is looking downright amused" And Wash looking amused, of course, is not a good sign.

And just the last bit with River made me grin. Nice one-shot fic, sorry this is such a long review.
sayralouise chapter 1 . 10/6/2005

It may be a Mal/Si fic but you still managed to make River have the bestest part. Loved.
Tan-is-a-fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Brilliant work as usual! I'd only read your Jyne/River series but I'm so glad I came looking for an update because this was too good to miss :). I hope you're thinking of continuing this story or do some more Mal/Simon stories because this is fab work!

Keep it up, cheers,

obsessive24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is a great little story! Can't believe no one has reviewed it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very good characterisation. Love the ending.