Reviews for Huh?
NocturneDreamsXI chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
witty, funny. i loved it!
jax319 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
ok that was great and totally what should of happened
bigguy204 chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Ah, what a fun story! LOVED the ending! It's cool to see Buffy being the one who does the begging for a change - I could really see her running after Faith, calling out after her... All the while Faith had that smug smile of hers, knowing just how interesting things will be... I also liked the idea that Buffy had an "epiphany" about being partly responsible for how things unfolded between her and Faith and how she could have helped Faith if she hadn't been to wrapped up in herself (yet again).

I really enjoyed the way you basically told a Buffy Season 8, all the while staying true to what happened on Angel Season 5. The whole "Giles and everybody tried to protect Buffy" explanation for all the hostility towards Angel - small detail, smart idea, great effect!

Is my memory wrong or did you use the whole "Buffy and Will had big fight in LA" idea before (in "Independence")? It's always interesting to see how you use a couple of ideas in different stories (WillNet for example).

Also loved Buffy's dream sequence in the first chapter - great portrayal of Glory. That little "pep talk" about how Buffy had a knack for being a Hell God she gave B? Now THAT was a fun speech... :-)

This story is yet another great example of your skills as an author and why you've become my favorite Buffyverse author.
XShadowXwriterX chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Oh I really loved this stroy too.I think it had a great ending and a wonderful plot set to it.
jbaz chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Please! Pretty Please can you do an update. I have been waiting in agony for this story to continue for a while now. Ok, that was me begging. Doesn't happen much, so can I get what I want now?
TazD chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
rlly good story hun but i so think u should add another chap!
charmedloverloes chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Hey I kinda like this, but I'm not really sure. I don't like the Buffy in your story. The rose petal thing was really not Buffylike. And Willow, in love with Buffy? That's another thing I don't like. But I enjoyed reading it and I enjoyed the first and the last chapter.
Whispers chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
:D
Jenluvskat chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
I really loved this story. It had its dramatic, funny, angsty moments that I liked so much. The ending was funny and it seems like Faith and Buffy are gonna stay together. The thing is you cant leave it like this! You have to do a sequel! Please! Pretty please! Your readers and myself want to know whats going to happen! You have to! I loved the story!
cbscifijunky chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Well done and very funny. Don't see humor so much, it's a great change of pace.

CB
SuperJew277 chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
:( Is that the end? I was loving the Faith/Buffy breakthrough you just made! Please tell me you're doing a sequel, or I might get all emotional on your ass. :)
Cheeruplilemokid chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
Haha! Very emotional beginning. I loved all the feeling. Very hilarious ending. Loved it all in all. Keep it up. -
screaminheathen69 chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Oh, now that's just mean! Get a person all wrapped up in a good story and BOOM! it's over! Not nice, not nice at all. Sarcasm aside, loved it!
Rey chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
aw c'mon, theres gotta be a sequel to this fic! I liked it though gret humor.
Buckster chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
You so can't leave this story like this. Great work, hope to see more (hint hint)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »