Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Anonymous574388 chapter 2 . 20h
Its fucking annoying when author keeps making new paragraphs in the middle of a sentence
TupanHD chapter 23 . 3/21
Epic! This story is pure greatness. I enjoyed every chapter of it. There is not many Harry and Bellatrix stories done right and this one did it almost perfectly.

One of my favorite Harry Potter fanfic.

Read it! You won’t regret it.

Thanks author for this great story.
TupanHD chapter 22 . 3/21
Truly great.
TupanHD chapter 20 . 3/21
Great chapter. Harry and Bella interactions are the best hahaha.
TupanHD chapter 10 . 3/21
I like dark Harry. *grin* Especially with Bellatrix by his side.
TupanHD chapter 8 . 3/21
This is great so far. I am really enjoying this story.
TupanHD chapter 2 . 3/21
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
This...is terrible
steel.metal14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Aredianx isn't wrong. Your language is shallow and the prose weak. there is a youtube series dedicated to beginning writers, and a podcast called start with this. Finish those, then come back and feel the cringe. Then do a rewrite, or a new fic. Above all, Have Fun!
Aredianx chapter 16 . 10/12/2020
Okay I'm officially done. I just can't take it anymore. This is the worst story i have ever had the displeasure of reading. If you are looking for a story with a terrible writing and shallow characters and written by a then 10 year old, this is it.
Aredianx chapter 15 . 10/12/2020
Okay sorry but i can't help myself. Ahahahah. Were you on drugs while you were writing this? How the fuck can Harry be leaning outside the walls of the Gryffindor tower and still be not that far away when Ginny catches him? It's all the way from the village to Hogwarts. I am literally torturing myself by reading this because the plot is so fucking interesting.
Aredianx chapter 14 . 10/12/2020
So this Harry tries to put distance between himself and his friends who betrayed him while also threatening to curse anyone who disrespects his girlfriend but at the same time when Ron calls her an evil bitch and tells Harry to drop her or they would stop being friends Harry just gets up and leaves and you can see the hurt in his eyes? How does that makes sense? What happened to badass Harry who warned them about bad-mouthing Bella?
Aredianx chapter 12 . 10/12/2020
I love the plot but writing is beyond awful. I am literally forcing myself to finish this as soon as possible. Someone said in the reviews that Harry is such an emo twatt. I couldn't agree more. Why is he even attending school this year? To protect them but he doesn't want to make promises about teaching DA? And why does he always bring in his girlfriend on every conversation? " Ooo i can't teach you because i found out the opposite of DA to be more useful even though the purpose of DA is to help teach people how to defend themselves, also i have an amazing girlfriend who wants me to spend my nights with her so i can't teach you because i won't be here during the nights.". Does he think people expect him to teach them during night time? This plot deserves a much better writing.
Aredianx chapter 5 . 10/11/2020
This is the most inconsistent story i have ever read. How can Bella be 13 years older than Harry and still be considered "old enough to be his mother"? You said that she was 17 when she got captured but Harry was about 15 months old when she was sent to Azkaban. I mean wtf.
Aredianx chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
The dialogues are really cringy.
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »