Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
yah, stick it to the Man! and the Man is everybody except harry and bellatrix. booyah!
Debbie37 chapter 23 . 7/3/2010
Great story! There were some parts that had poor grammar, but that was due to the English as a second language barrier. I would have liked to see the story be more developed. As it was there were some parts that were just told almost as a second thought. (like parts of Harry's necromancy) It was still an awesome story.
crocket chapter 22 . 6/30/2010
odd mistakes adn not sure if you changed bellas middle name as read once and didnt re-read. but i enjoyed it and if a story is enjoyed that is the main thing.
crocket chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
nice so far but you use with instead of when in a couple of places."himself with fourteen"That was malicious and vicious, not treats of Gryffindor" think acts of gryffindor better. Spotted a couple of others as well but does not make the story any less enjoyable.
wolfzmasterz chapter 23 . 6/22/2010
wow i really like the story a lot and i think i will check out the other storys that you have written well i will talk er... read ya later hope you are still haveing fun writing or doing whatever it is that you are doin byb
Shatteredangel2006 chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
I have to say that as much as I love dark Harry stories I was a little wary about a HP/BL pairing but your story was VERY good. I read fan-fics at work to pass the time but with yours I had to come home and get right back on and finish it. I loved it!
Darath chapter 23 . 5/25/2010
I've loved this story since the first time I read it a few years ago! It's easily one of my absolute favorites!
T3Ko chapter 23 . 5/15/2010
Great story. I liked it very much.

Thanks'
els2010 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
It says 'That is two words that dont go together' wen it should be ' THOSE are two words that dont go together
Kami No Raijin chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
potty!
Ellie chapter 23 . 4/6/2010
One if the best story I have ever read so funny well done
BELLATRIX LOVES HARRY chapter 23 . 4/3/2010
I LOVE IT
Separ chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
Great story!
Doomsought chapter 23 . 3/25/2010
You've done fairly well but your character growth tends to be sudden and erratic. Also you do not show the damage people suffer under extreme trauma. Bellatrix just didn't seem portrayed right in the beginning of the fiction, mostly because she was too sane. However these are subjects even professional writers often have great difficulty with. Otherwise your work is excellent and I hope your writing is able to grow in these directions.
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 3/6/2010
Thanks for a fun read! You did an excellent job of creating a believable relationship between Harry and Bella, with enough fluff to satisfy those who like it while not causing crusty curmudgeons like me to gag :) A really fun read. Not sure if you're still actively writing, but I've noticed your comments about translation, and wanted to offer a suggestion.

I wanted to read some of the stories written in German only, and since my German is limited to a few words not used in polite company and the little I recall from one year studying when I was 8 years old, I take chapters of those stories and paste them into Google Translate. While not perfect, you can certainly get a readable story that way, even if it's awkward in places. So my suggestion would be that if you wanted to post in English, run the stories through the translator and then send them to an English beta for clean-up. In case you're curious, here's the same review translated that way:

Danke für einen Spaß zu lesen! Sie haben eine ausgezeichnete Arbeit zu schaffen, eine glaubhafte Beziehung zwischen Harry und Bella, mit genügend Flaum zu denen, die es während nicht verkrusteten Knicker verursacht, wie ich zu knebeln erfüllen:) Ein wirklich Spaß zu lesen. Nicht sicher, ob Sie immer noch aktiv schreiben, aber ich habe Ihre Bemerkungen über die Übersetzung bemerkt, und wollte eine Anregung bieten.

Ich wollte einige der Geschichten auf Deutsch geschrieben nur lesen, und da mein Deutsch noch ein paar Worte nicht in guter Gesellschaft verwendet begrenzt ist und das kleine Ich erinnere mich von einem Jahr studieren, wenn ich 8 Jahre alt war, ich nehme Kapitel dieser Geschichten und fügen Sie sie in Google Translate. Zwar nicht perfekt, können Sie sicher erhalten eine lesbare Geschichte, die Art und Weise, auch wenn es stellenweise peinlich. Also mein Vorschlag wäre, dass, wenn Sie wollte auf Englisch zu posten, führen Sie die Geschichten über den Übersetzer und schicken sie dann an einen englischen Beta für clean-up. Falls Sie neugierig sind, hier ist die gleiche Überprüfung übersetzt so:

So, I have no idea how well it does, or if you are at all interested, but thought I would offer the suggestion.

I have been enjoying your writing, so thanks!
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »