Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
not bad
Edellith chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
Oh gods! I loved this one!

Especially the ending!

Thank you !
moosejuice5 chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
loved the story, great plot characters ect. if i had one complaint it would be we never got to see harry call Bellatrix a bitch :)
MGO chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Brilliantly written and good plot... I read it in one day it's amazing
Lunaris-wind chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
I still never comprehended Harry's attitude. At times he was hostile to everyone, at times not, and his fuse was very short. I never felt like he was in control of himself. The writing was, at times, very broken English, which makes sense since it isn't your first language, but it made some chapters hard to read.

Overall, I liked the story, but those items above bothered me.
nayumyst chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
gut gemacht
Lunaris-wind chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I know Harry is supposed to be dark, but he is clearly not uncaring, which causes me to be perplexed by how short his temper is with everyone.
LordFira chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
So there is a spell called "do not hurt my family"?"

Is your Harry going to be angsty the entire fic?
LordFira chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I'm having trouble wanting to keep reading your fic...

But I must know. Why a wyvern? It's like the bitch of the dragon world.
The OC Bro chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Nice
fabriglas chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
great tale!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
It has a lot of fragmented sentences and I can't understand some of the dialog. Also Bells would be a hell of a lot more sadistic. I'm a little weary of investing more time, but i'll give it another chapter. I've been surprised before.
SlythrInHermione chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
ahh , love this fic, I only wish it progressed slower in more detail for certain parts
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Brilliant! Absolutely, positively brilliant! I love the last 2 lines!
D3ATHR0SE chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Funny as hell! I absolutely LOVED this story, i have to say Bella/Harry is in my favorite couple category now :)
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »