Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
LuisTherin chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
Only simple words: Beatifull & Thank You.
Zelara chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
"the dark entrance of Nocturne alley."

Rowling calls it 'Knockturn Alley' but I like your version better :P
Zelara chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
"Servant of the almighty Kyubi: Well, I never read anything about Voldy a Necro in any of the original books. "

I am pretty sure that OOTP mentions him having a vast Inferus army, which is basically a zombie horde. He left to guard the Locket instead of actually using it to kill people for some reason...

That ritual he used to resurrect himself in GOF probably counts as necromancy too.
Zelara chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
A 'blood emerald' would be bixbite, also known as Red Beryl. Beryl is the base mineral that emeralds, aquamarine, morganite, and helidor all come from. the varying colors are all from various impurities in the beryl matrix, with the red coming from traces of manganese. a red emerald would be like having a blue ruby or a red sapphire, just different colors of the same mineral(corundum)
Poseidon93 chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
ahahaha brilliant ending to a brilliant story!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
awesome i love this fic
blueEyre chapter 23 . 3/18/2011
This was really good. I've never read a Harry/Bella fic before but you convinced me to give them a shot.
schlumpf12 chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
wow, die story ist wirklich klasse. Eine der wenigen wo ich mir wünschte sie würde verfilmt. Hast du wirklich klasse gemacht. Hut ab!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
lovely story very amusing
Bladeswin chapter 23 . 3/12/2011
Nice tale. Crazy character arcs.
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
"i command you do back to hel"? couldnt you have at least written it in latin or something? ah well, great story, really enjoying it
The Four Element Song chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I know you're probably going to delete this because it's gotten repetitive, but I have to know, have you seen Bellatrix Lestrange Gypsy woman. I think you would like this son, it fits so well with her. As soon as I started reading this fic, I started to listen to this over and over. Here's the link

watch?vJBSwlsT2XhQ&featurerelated

If the link doesn't work just search Bellatrix Lestrange - Gypsy Woman on youtube.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 23 . 3/5/2011
NO COMMENT!

woah! such an awesome stories! apart from some grammatical and spelling mistakes, it was simply astounding!
Karou WindStalker chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
Awesome Story, thanks for sharing it with us. _

And thanks to the translator(s) for allowing even more people to read it. _
Skelo chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
wahoo! Harry bela! Evil harry. Necromancer harry. Graphic violence. I just creamed my pants
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »