Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
CXjenious: Yeah, I am always looking for (completed) stories with unusual pairings (but no slash) and I think, there aren't enough stories with Bella/Harry. any suggestions?
Master White Wolf chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
i love your story, this is one of my favorites and have read it several times already, it's a pity that i don't read german as i i would love to read your others, would you mind if i translated them so i can read them? your are a very good auther and i really do want to read some of your other works.
Arkarian23 chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Damn I really enjoyed this, It's a pity you're not writing anymore on this site but anyway. Favorited!
HJP4Life chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
You make their interaction a little odd, they are so on and off with their emotions, but all in all it is a good story lol.
HJP4Life chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Odd interaction with jumpy emotions but I will keep reading lol
HJP4Life chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
A bit on the weird wordy side, but good for not having good English :)
HJP4Life chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I did like the first chapter :) I've never read a dark harry story so this is my first
ElementalMaster16 chapter 23 . 3/5/2012
AWESOME STORY! i really enjoyed it. well written and able to keep me interested easily.

keep up the good work (_)
TurtleBlue chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
Poor Hermione! Lamenting the fact that she will never reach the Merlin-class power levels Lord Potter-Black-Gryffindor exhibited while upgrading the Hoggywarts wards.

This Bella in your fic would never consent to "share".

She is not helping her future progeny by choosing to mate with (mo)Ron the Nearanthertholic throwback! If she would recall, Nevelle was the other potential child of Trelany's vision. A much better choice for her future progeny with better that average chance of someone from hers and Nev's loins of achieving Mage-level powers. Plus the added benefits of having a more equal partnership with room for her to achieve any of her goals with Nev than having to lower herself to the position of being a Molly clone.

Other than my personal dislike of seeing not just Hermione, let alone any other woman other than a hag, shipping with (mo)Ron, this is a good Harry/Bella fic I am happy you are writing. Kudu's for not having Cissa branded like a farm animal and having the chance to reconnect with her other sisters.
evfangirl98 chapter 23 . 2/4/2012
i loved it and it would be really neat if you could write a story about the twins years at hogwarts.
tenga chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Good story. Great even. Quite literally my only problems with the story is the often incorrect grammer, and that sometimes words are in the wrong place in a sentence. Still, I recognise this is not relly your fault, languages are difficult to learn because nearly nothing translates properly, so everyone writing in a different language is bound to make similar mistakes to you. It is not a problem to the reader so much as a minor annoyance.

I hope you find a beta to tidy up those little mistakes, because then your story would be truly wonderful. I would offer muself, but I have not yet posted any stories so I cannot be a beta. I often copy stories into pdf documents so I can read them on my eReader, and I often find myself correcting errors habitually. I would enjoy being a beta reader, so would you mind terribly I I sent you a pm when I have posted enough stories?

Well, I have one other problem, though it is only a single sentence: "If you ever write a disrespectful word about my wife or me again, I will rip off your head and shit into your throat!" Threats of that wording always annoy me, mainly because no-one would ever do it. Better in my opion, is to threaten them with something more likely to happen, such as lawsuits, or even in dark-Harry's case, torture and/or death.

Apart from those minor annoyances, I loved the story. It was a great read, and I have read it now several times. It has yet to bore me, which is something I cannot say for most stories I re-read. Welcome to my favourite stories and authors list.

May the Muse be with you

Tenga
Sleeper 3173 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
actually your wrong in your review response section. In year two the letter Harry recieves identifies that a hover charm was used. what they cant do is tell who cast the magic.
Ddidndsdfifniniddimfigmgim chapter 22 . 11/20/2011
GRR

Stupid "Send Review" button (I'm reviewing you from my iPhone. The keyboard randomly disappeared! Instead of typing an "N", I hit "Send Review"!)

Anyway,

finish the story in one sitting).

Keep writing (especially in English. You're extremely gifted, but most translaters tend to make a lot of mistakes, plus I can't read German)!
Purple Nose chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This has a good start. I kind of like it. Although, it seems a tad unlikely. I can go for the Bellatrix not being completely insane and evil. The whole Harry snapping thing seems unlikely. I hope you see Bellatrix's insanity more, if it is still there of course.
Ddidndsdfifniniddimfigmgim chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
WOW! I read this in one sitting despite its word count. This means it is exceptional, brilliant, and many more words that I'm too lazy to type. XP

Anyway, your English was fantastic. I would not notice you had lost your beta (and the quality declined, as you claimed. The quality was maintained and possibly brought up), except you announced it.

One piece of constructive criticism; in this last chapter, there were a few, minor errors with punctuation and grammar. Otherwise, I cannot find fault.

I love the concept.

I favorited you and your story (quite an accomplisment for me to favorite the author as well as the story and fin
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »