Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2016
blaise is a man. unless you turned him into a girl on purpose in this fanfic in which case nice touch!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
ive looked for a good harry/bellatrix nice job!
HauntedbyWraith chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
A. VA z
Bkl chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
The point of bella sobbing like a bitch is kinda overdone in this was a bit too much and the fic seems very lacking interms of actually trying out Bella/harry relationship.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Another excellent chapter. This fic is pretty great.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Interesting first chapter. I look forward to contribution to read this fic
elvander72 chapter 23 . 3/4/2016
Loved it. Found it on DZ2 community and couldn't stop until I finished it.
Hitler chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
story worthy of only T rating... poor attempt at writing/potraying dark harry and battle scenes and too much fluff and romance
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
For Ch. 15:

Torturing the ferret and his father to death is one of the best Christmas gifts there is!

For Ch. 16:

Very well written chapter! I don't know if it is the steady improvement of your command of the English language, editing help from your Beta, or both, but the quality of writing is noticeably better than the earlier chapters!

For Ch. 17:

Ha! It looks like Voldemort can't take the heat once the table is turned on him!

Dumbledore has finally seen the light regarding what it would take to take on Voldemort.

For Ch. 18:

Good riddance on Fudge. Who would have thought the Death Eaters making a righteous kill eh?
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 14 . 1/24/2016
I'm surprised Snape is the head of Slytherin House. His inability to lash out at Harry because of intrinsic facial features the latter have no control over is the opposite of cool detachment.

The next time everyone is in the Great Hall, I hope Harry forces his magic into Malfoy's Dark Mark again, thereby tormenting him and also revealing all the other Death Eaters in Hogwarts.

Hermione can do so much better than the redheaded git. He and his overbearing cow of a mother might think they mean well, but they have way too many character deficiencies to be considered quality friends.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
A most ingenious prank!
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
Damn, Voldemort is shady.

Well, at least Harry's 'friends' and other adults who hindered his fight against Voldemort now know he is a changed young man and isn't messing around anymore.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
For Ch. 10:

I almost forgot to ask how Harry knew about brushing a woman's hair to sooth her.

Harry is going to have to "punish" Bella for her amateur mistake in letting the bookworm eavesdrop on her conversation with Remus.

For Ch. 11:

I disagree with Harry and Bella not wanting to put a signature after their attacks, but I guess that isn't necessary since the Death Eaters already piss their pants every time they encounter the Dark Avenger and fail to live to tell the tale. And Harry should let one Death Eater escape in his attacks, so they can further spread the news of his brutal crackdown on Voldemort's terrorists.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
For Ch. 06:

"He let his own dark red, nearly black magic flow throughout his girlfriend." So he achieved his new necromancy magic after only a month or so? Dark magic like necromancy should be approached with extreme caution. Maybe this Harry is just that awesome, but I feel it should take longer than that for him to comfortably access and control his new dark powers.

For Ch. 07:

"Or I wont even kiss you anymore!" Ugh, brain bleach please. Who would want to swap saliva with that clump of wasted ectoplasm?

Harry uses necromancy, and it is super effective!
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »