Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
LHZE chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Just wanted to say your fanfiction is great, my native language is german too, nice work! thought I think the german word 'wyvern' is written with a 'v' in the english language
guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
hey,
Simianpower chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Language issues aside, you've basically just thrown out the canon characters of Harry and Bellatrix, or if anything switched them. With no reason! Bella didn't want to kill Sirius and regretted it? And then went caroling down the hall singing about it? What? I'm very interested in necromancer Harry, but not enough to put up with weird random changes like that with no explanation. This isn't fanfic, it's a parody.
andyjhorton chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
as a German writer i am sure you have heard that some of your words were improperly used. However, the Story itself was a really good read and very enjoyable. It was definitely worth reading even with all the mistakes related to translation. Thank you for the great story.
Tsamoka chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
For English not being your first language, this is very well done. Perhaps you could try writing a "Girls und Panzer" story sometime? In English, please. _ Keep up the good work!
pikachucat chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
... Do you mean a red beryl? Emeralds are only the green version of Beryl gemstones.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
excellent story
Tassadar112 chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I love this story
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Nice work with the holy spell. 'I command you go back to hell now'. Like the mirror of erised
Aritzia1998 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I don't about Harry but if I was in his position at the moment I would have killed Bella's sorry arse by now.
Prince Chrom chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
A staff user called Harry with an undead T-rex. Was that a deliberate Dresden files Reference?
ToddGilliss chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
submit the german ones, and let the software translate them to whatever language

I read many foreign language fics
Guest chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Normally I don't leave reviews however your story has truly captured me. Hell if I could I would publish it. Alas it is fan fiction only. I do hope you will continue to write such awesome stories. Good luck and I hope to one day see your name on a book in a store. Hopefully I shall.
SilverGoldo chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
I really enjoyed your story, with the humor throughout.

Initially, I was wondering about the grammar in the first 7 chapters, but then I realized it's because you were translating in German.

In your last few chapters, where you didn't have a Beta, your gramar overall was great still. :)

Thanks for an awesome story!
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »