Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
ToddGilliss chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
submit the german ones, and let the software translate them to whatever language

I read many foreign language fics
Guest chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Normally I don't leave reviews however your story has truly captured me. Hell if I could I would publish it. Alas it is fan fiction only. I do hope you will continue to write such awesome stories. Good luck and I hope to one day see your name on a book in a store. Hopefully I shall.
SilverGoldo chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
I really enjoyed your story, with the humor throughout.

Initially, I was wondering about the grammar in the first 7 chapters, but then I realized it's because you were translating in German.

In your last few chapters, where you didn't have a Beta, your gramar overall was great still. :)

Thanks for an awesome story!
MGO chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Strange chapter... I find Harry difficult to understand here, why be nice to Bella in general but on the other hand I can totally get this from Harry's character pov.
MGO chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I do love the start of this story, nice and dark
acherongoddess chapter 23 . 3/17/2015
Omg I love this story! Wonderful job on the plot and characters. Keep up the awesome work!
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
Well, that was a good read! I always liked the Harry/Bellatrix pairing for strange reasons, and I liked the Necromancer!Harry you put in it. It's well-written, funny, and I won't mind rereading it at some time.
Also, given your writing style I could barely tell you weren't a native english speaker.
Overall, I give "The Dark Witch and the Necromancer" a 9/10.
See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
If you are still looking for a Beta, I would be more than happy to assist. :)
gohan210 chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
yes it does ,in the second book the ministry sent a letter about a hover charm that had been performed
Goose chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Another pile of pointless bashing, and angsty teenage garbage.
Nitpicker chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I hate to say it, but Halloween 1997, Harry's 7th year, was a Friday, not a Saturday.
mr1980rivera chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
I love this story
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
They are going to hurt each other until they can learn how to handle their emotions. As to Harry's friends I hope the twins, Neville and Luna will stick with him the rest are just wasted space lol.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
They both have quick-change personalities, it's going to be a little discombobulating to watch their emotions change so fast. I figure it won't take long before Bella teaches Harry to hide everything because if he reacts like a powder keg every time someone says something he doesn't like he will find himself roosting in Azkaban until he's needed to actually kill the Dark Lord then he will simply be killed off lol. So Dumbledore was going to let the time limit go by so that Harry wouldn't inherit but it wouldn't have gone to Dumbledore by rights it would have been Draco as next male Black.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Something tells me Hogwarts won't be the same next term lol. Can't wait to see what little surprise Harry has for Dumbledork on the 31st of July
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »