Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Typo Negative chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Artistic license is one thing, inability to use the calendar is another. The 31st of October 1996 was a actually Thursday, and not a Sunday. A seemingly minor nitpick, but still...
Typo Negative chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I understand this is an AU and all, but - just for the sake of clarity - you do know you DID indeed make Bellatrix younger, don't you? Contrary to what Remus says in this chapter, Bella and the Marauders never shared their Hogwarts experience in canon since she was nine years OLDER than any of them.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Best story I have read so far...thankx Heiko2003
csouthcbs0099 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
could you tell me any good hary harem stories that are long and btw this is a really good story
TranquilTevine chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Absolutely brilliant story.I was hesitant to read a Harry/Bellatrix pairing but it works so well! Don't know why I hesitated! Definitely favoriting this story!
spidersage chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
this story was great i loved all the twists and turns all in all a very good book
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Ha! The best defense practice is battle simulations.

Random note, I love Harry's personal mode of transportation. Since no one ever bothers to set up subterranean wards (is that even possible?), he can't be stopped or imprisoned. And even if such wards are possible, I very much doubt they can penetrate hell.

Overall, this fic is a very exciting and well-paced affair, with enough romance and humour to spice things up.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
Time to correct the wrong of Hagrid and Ron's brainwashing of Harry on his first day of Hogwarts and have the children of Harry and Bella in Slytherin for a change.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
I disagree with the decision to cover up how the final battle went down. If the press reported the details truthfully, Harry and his allies could surely sway the public on their misconceptions regarding black magic with the right PR team.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
I skipped over most of this chapter. I have no love for Weasley family drama.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
I appreciate you incorporating other mythologies into your story.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Oho! If I read your hint correctly, Harry will be resurrecting a dragon for the final battle? Awesome.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
If that bid of unnecessary kindness from Harry doesn't stop Snape from irrationally hating him, then he needs to be fed to the dogs.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Compared to Harry, Voldemort is more merciful. The latter usually kills with the AK, while the former will torture you to death.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
The people who still hold an overly naïve view on light and dark magic aren't worth the time to spend talking to.
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »