Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 3/11
That latin spell was cool. Man Harry is laying the cold on thick and makes me feel for them a bit. Ron is as dumb as always though ahhaha.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 3/11
Cute and sad and sadder again. Truly a chapter of bouncing.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 3/11
Bad ass. T-rex summon was the shit man.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 3/11
Wonder if she will get boosted later. The only thing better than having an army of undead is your wife having an army of undead to support your army of undead.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 3/11
ZOOOM! And off they go!
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 3/11
Fast! Truly that's a quick move. But w/e If they are going to be fellow immortal necromancers i see no reason not to push that relationship quickly.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/11
16 with a 29 yr old. Meh doesn't matter much. I've seen crazier. Like Naruto and Tsunade. That's crazy.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/11
Amusing. Though felt rushed this chapter. Rushing the romantic connection at least in the wordplay.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/11
Still curious how he need how to finish that oath. Seems to be a common point. Also hilarious that you made unforgivables legal. I honestly found that to be most amusing.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/10
I have to question what was going through your mind as you wrote the beginning of this chapter. Why did Harry explain to Bella how he was able to use the cruciatus when they'd literally only spoken a few words with each other at that point? It's like noticing a car wreck and pulling over to help, but after a few basic comments you start telling the person about your beloved hobby for music and how you had recently mastered a new piece. When all the while you're on the side of the road next to a totalled vehicle... Silly, isn't it?
Sciny chapter 23 . 2/9
Don't care what idiots in some reviews says, this fanfic was amongst my first Harry Potter stories that I've read and I had enjoyed it immensely. I'm sad that you don't write anymore.
silver-blast chapter 15 . 1/11
Dumbledore didn't kill Grindelwald. he's in a special prison.
automaton14 chapter 23 . 1/7
For people considering taking the time to read this story: The grammar is bad. No way around that. Saying it's good is doing the author a disservice. It improves a little, but it's always going to be a distraction for you. The story is kinda interesting. The protagonist is a Mary Sue. By the time it was over, I was counting down the chapters and skipping whole sections of soliloquy and digression. Fwiw, it was ok.
automaton14 chapter 20 . 1/6
I really like how you just guess where to place commas. It may be my imagination, but I want to believe alcohol is involved in your editing process.
automaton14 chapter 10 . 1/5
Mary Sue goin ham up in this bitch... At least your English has improved, or your beta is a wizard, or I've just gotten used to it.
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »