Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Yaw613 chapter 23 . 5/15
Please write another english story. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Probably dont care anymore but voldemort made an entire lake of inferi reanimated corpses thats pretty close to necromancy but as they are soulless it does not count
fadewind chapter 23 . 4/4
I always love a happy ending
fadewind chapter 22 . 4/3
Yay! I love the humor.
fadewind chapter 20 . 4/3
I always feel like some of the reactions are so over the top and hot headed in the moment. I was all for the forgive after a cool down from a shock. I like that he forgave them... I like more that Bella helped him to do that. I am beginning to see that his age might have a little something to do with the angst and extreme emotions and that Bella is helping him keep a level head with her maturity. It is my hope for this Harry that after the war and as he ages and has kids, Bella gets her wish and Harry losses a little bit of the coldness to his extended family at least.
fadewind chapter 12 . 4/2
I like this chapter.
fadewind chapter 10 . 4/2
Interesting
fadewind chapter 9 . 4/2
He can forgive Bella,but none of the others... it almost seems too extreme. I'll go with it though.
Black Doberman chapter 23 . 3/13
So far my fav Harry Potter x beletrix story
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 3/12
Ginny and Luna ended being amusing in this story Though Luna very much so got very little screen time. I really enjoyed a lot of the dialogue with Bella and Harry. Nicely written story.
Amusing. Though I will say to read your wedding vows and tell me if they don't sound a bit off :).
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 3/12
Ever wonder why Voldemort had such a shitty and small army? I do.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 3/12
Hm...Fleur isn't with Bill yet surprisingly. Story continuity doesn't matter anyways. (of course it does! xD)
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 3/12
I can easily see harry taking the time to newt and master all the other fields after the war is done.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 3/12
Amusing. Ya know if there is super black magic and it was mentioned there is holy magic, then where is the paladin to counter the necromancy and uses absolute holy magic instead!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »