Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 23 . 2/18
Well, that was a good read! I always liked the Harry/Bellatrix pairing for strange reasons, and I liked the Necromancer!Harry you put in it. It's well-written, funny, and I won't mind rereading it at some time.
Also, given your writing style I could barely tell you weren't a native english speaker.
Overall, I give "The Dark Witch and the Necromancer" a 9/10.
See ya on the flip side!
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 2/17
If you are still looking for a Beta, I would be more than happy to assist. :)
gohan21 chapter 5 . 2/11
yes it does ,in the second book the ministry sent a letter about a hover charm that had been performed
Goose chapter 9 . 1/4
Another pile of pointless bashing, and angsty teenage garbage.
Nitpicker chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I hate to say it, but Halloween 1997, Harry's 7th year, was a Friday, not a Saturday.
mr1980rivera chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
I love this story
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
They are going to hurt each other until they can learn how to handle their emotions. As to Harry's friends I hope the twins, Neville and Luna will stick with him the rest are just wasted space lol.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
They both have quick-change personalities, it's going to be a little discombobulating to watch their emotions change so fast. I figure it won't take long before Bella teaches Harry to hide everything because if he reacts like a powder keg every time someone says something he doesn't like he will find himself roosting in Azkaban until he's needed to actually kill the Dark Lord then he will simply be killed off lol. So Dumbledore was going to let the time limit go by so that Harry wouldn't inherit but it wouldn't have gone to Dumbledore by rights it would have been Draco as next male Black.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Something tells me Hogwarts won't be the same next term lol. Can't wait to see what little surprise Harry has for Dumbledork on the 31st of July
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Interesting start to a story. So Fudge must have changed the law within the last few weeks. Surprised no one said anything like the twins or Neville so that he could protect himself against the Dursleys?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Great story. I like every part it it. Great job.
Finnish and PROUD chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
I truly love this story and it's shame that I don't speak Germany or I would read all of your story's
C. Nile De'Mencia chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
To clarify, I meant on the first few chapters that were un-beta-d.
C. Nile De'Mencia chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Would you mind too terribly if I took and re-wrote this with a more American flavor to the grammar? I wouldn't take all the credit for it, or even post it if you dont want me too, but I would enjoy the challenge and I think the story would benefit some.

I'm only on chapter two, but I already like the story quite a bit, well done :P
david.teague.3950 chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
Bloody good story and I mean that both in the old English meaning "damn" and Bloody due to its violence.
1,227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »