Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
knarf3 chapter 14 . 1/24
I'm surprised Snape is the head of Slytherin House. His inability to lash out at Harry because of intrinsic facial features the latter have no control over is the opposite of cool detachment.

The next time everyone is in the Great Hall, I hope Harry forces his magic into Malfoy's Dark Mark again, thereby tormenting him and also revealing all the other Death Eaters in Hogwarts.

Hermione can do so much better than the redheaded git. He and his overbearing cow of a mother might think they mean well, but they have way too many character deficiencies to be considered quality friends.
knarf3 chapter 13 . 1/24
A most ingenious prank!
knarf3 chapter 12 . 1/24
Damn, Voldemort is shady.

Well, at least Harry's 'friends' and other adults who hindered his fight against Voldemort now know he is a changed young man and isn't messing around anymore.
knarf3 chapter 11 . 1/24
For Ch. 10:

I almost forgot to ask how Harry knew about brushing a woman's hair to sooth her.

Harry is going to have to "punish" Bella for her amateur mistake in letting the bookworm eavesdrop on her conversation with Remus.

For Ch. 11:

I disagree with Harry and Bella not wanting to put a signature after their attacks, but I guess that isn't necessary since the Death Eaters already piss their pants every time they encounter the Dark Avenger and fail to live to tell the tale. And Harry should let one Death Eater escape in his attacks, so they can further spread the news of his brutal crackdown on Voldemort's terrorists.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 1/24
For Ch. 06:

"He let his own dark red, nearly black magic flow throughout his girlfriend." So he achieved his new necromancy magic after only a month or so? Dark magic like necromancy should be approached with extreme caution. Maybe this Harry is just that awesome, but I feel it should take longer than that for him to comfortably access and control his new dark powers.

For Ch. 07:

"Or I wont even kiss you anymore!" Ugh, brain bleach please. Who would want to swap saliva with that clump of wasted ectoplasm?

Harry uses necromancy, and it is super effective!
knarf3 chapter 4 . 1/24
How is Fudge still able to keep his job after the fiasco at the MoM at the end of Harry's fifth year? That retarded goofball should be sent to Azkaban for passively indulging Voldemort's escapades for all these years!
knarf3 chapter 3 . 1/24
For Ch. 02:

"'Ignorant fool!' she spat." I hope she meant Potter. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. The fucking dunderhead should have taken some bloody initiative and learned about the customs and laws of Wizarding Britain years ago! It doesn't matter if Dumbledore bothered to tell them to him or not.

Well, they have gotten really friendly after only a day. Pretty unrealistic if you ask me.

For Ch. 03:

Shouldn't the chapter title be "Getting to Know Bellatrix Black" instead, since for all intent and purposes she considers herself a Black again, even though she probably has to get her divorce legalised even with the death of her rapist ex-husband.

Good chapter, but still too much shouting.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 1/24
It's "Wizengamot", not "Wizardgamot"; and it's "Veritaserum", not "Veritas". And other than an excessive use of of the exclamation mark in my opinion, I look forward in reading the next chapter.
LHZE chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Just wanted to say your fanfiction is great, my native language is german too, nice work! thought I think the german word 'wyvern' is written with a 'v' in the english language
guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
hey,
Simianpower chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Language issues aside, you've basically just thrown out the canon characters of Harry and Bellatrix, or if anything switched them. With no reason! Bella didn't want to kill Sirius and regretted it? And then went caroling down the hall singing about it? What? I'm very interested in necromancer Harry, but not enough to put up with weird random changes like that with no explanation. This isn't fanfic, it's a parody.
andyjhorton chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
as a German writer i am sure you have heard that some of your words were improperly used. However, the Story itself was a really good read and very enjoyable. It was definitely worth reading even with all the mistakes related to translation. Thank you for the great story.
Tsamoka chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
For English not being your first language, this is very well done. Perhaps you could try writing a "Girls und Panzer" story sometime? In English, please. _ Keep up the good work!
pikachucat chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
... Do you mean a red beryl? Emeralds are only the green version of Beryl gemstones.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »