Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Magnusss chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Isn't the relationship too quick?
Botrk chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
Huh... kinda expected a blood emerald to be... well... an emerald a green gemstone... with a red glow from inside. Likely from absorbing death magic or something.

Didn't really expect a ruby a red gemstone.

awesome story so far though... will certainly read more
tg77ed chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
this story is awesome. there is some grammar issues but easily overlooked. definitely a favorite and will be recommend to everyone I know.
youtubekatz chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
that is fucking fantabulous
Dreous44 chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
Fantastic story. I enjoyed the story immensely!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2017
good story
SpringRolls chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
I can't understand why they get so angry at every trivial thing
SpringRolls chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
"..."
draco122 chapter 23 . 7/11/2017
that was an awesome story. I loved it greatly and it was beyond perfect.
Draco122
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Dear Heiko:

Tiny thing, but - would you really call that summary K-rated?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Yaw613 chapter 23 . 5/15/2017
Please write another english story. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2017
Probably dont care anymore but voldemort made an entire lake of inferi reanimated corpses thats pretty close to necromancy but as they are soulless it does not count
fadewind chapter 23 . 4/4/2017
I always love a happy ending
fadewind chapter 22 . 4/3/2017
Yay! I love the humor.
fadewind chapter 20 . 4/3/2017
I always feel like some of the reactions are so over the top and hot headed in the moment. I was all for the forgive after a cool down from a shock. I like that he forgave them... I like more that Bella helped him to do that. I am beginning to see that his age might have a little something to do with the angst and extreme emotions and that Bella is helping him keep a level head with her maturity. It is my hope for this Harry that after the war and as he ages and has kids, Bella gets her wish and Harry losses a little bit of the coldness to his extended family at least.
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »