Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
EvilDime chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
*lol* Harry and Bellatrix as teachers may be morally and pedagogically questionable, but it's sure fun to (re-)read!
I'd forgotten that this one (and Skyde) were written by you, as well. Looks like I also forgot to review when I got through last time, so I get to do it now. I admit that magically speaking, Harry is stronger in this; however, I'd still argue the point that due to his other powers (political, for example), he is no less powerful in 'Dunkel heißt nicht böse' than in this fic here.
Umh... have you considered getting a native speaker to proof-read this? Your German is definitely better. I still like the story, though.
- Dime
Lemarteskun chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
awesome story .. one of the best i have read
superthunder2523 chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I can easly say that this fic was one of the best one which I read and I read maybe 1000s of fics so far. Thank you for your hard work in this fic. I will look for your other fics aswell...
Shin1gam1 chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Good Work!
EvilDime chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
So far, I like the story.

Most of Harry's rants in this chapter is missing,though. It seems that it fell prey to FFN's brutal algorithm that apparently removes any word containing a dot not followed by a space. Could you put them back in, with spaces, please? I'd like to know what exactly he's been screaming...

- Dime
pinky9292 chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
brilliant story, loved every minute of it.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
An interesting beginning but the dialog could use work.
Primordial869 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
man i love this story
Akuma-Heika chapter 19 . 4/18/2012
Instead of Bella sharing how about Harry giving Narcissa a new child? She loved Draco in your story so having another kid sounds like something that would be good for her.
Akuma-Heika chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Then he waved his staff once and a whip of pure darkness came sprouting out of the crystal and it seemed to be underlain with a dark red tinge. This might be a few chapters late but i have to say...Tensa Zangetsu GETSUGA TENSHOU!
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
CXjenious: Yeah, I am always looking for (completed) stories with unusual pairings (but no slash) and I think, there aren't enough stories with Bella/Harry. any suggestions?
Master White Wolf chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
i love your story, this is one of my favorites and have read it several times already, it's a pity that i don't read german as i i would love to read your others, would you mind if i translated them so i can read them? your are a very good auther and i really do want to read some of your other works.
Arkarian23 chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Damn I really enjoyed this, It's a pity you're not writing anymore on this site but anyway. Favorited!
HJP4Life chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
You make their interaction a little odd, they are so on and off with their emotions, but all in all it is a good story lol.
HJP4Life chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Odd interaction with jumpy emotions but I will keep reading lol
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »