Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
excellent story
Tassadar112 chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I love this story
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Nice work with the holy spell. 'I command you go back to hell now'. Like the mirror of erised
Aritzia1998 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I don't about Harry but if I was in his position at the moment I would have killed Bella's sorry arse by now.
Prince Chrom chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
A staff user called Harry with an undead T-rex. Was that a deliberate Dresden files Reference?
ToddGilliss chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
submit the german ones, and let the software translate them to whatever language

I read many foreign language fics
Guest chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Normally I don't leave reviews however your story has truly captured me. Hell if I could I would publish it. Alas it is fan fiction only. I do hope you will continue to write such awesome stories. Good luck and I hope to one day see your name on a book in a store. Hopefully I shall.
SilverGoldo chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
I really enjoyed your story, with the humor throughout.

Initially, I was wondering about the grammar in the first 7 chapters, but then I realized it's because you were translating in German.

In your last few chapters, where you didn't have a Beta, your gramar overall was great still. :)

Thanks for an awesome story!
MGO chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Strange chapter... I find Harry difficult to understand here, why be nice to Bella in general but on the other hand I can totally get this from Harry's character pov.
MGO chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I do love the start of this story, nice and dark
acherongoddess chapter 23 . 3/17/2015
Omg I love this story! Wonderful job on the plot and characters. Keep up the awesome work!
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
Well, that was a good read! I always liked the Harry/Bellatrix pairing for strange reasons, and I liked the Necromancer!Harry you put in it. It's well-written, funny, and I won't mind rereading it at some time.
Also, given your writing style I could barely tell you weren't a native english speaker.
Overall, I give "The Dark Witch and the Necromancer" a 9/10.
See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
If you are still looking for a Beta, I would be more than happy to assist. :)
gohan21 chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
yes it does ,in the second book the ministry sent a letter about a hover charm that had been performed
Goose chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Another pile of pointless bashing, and angsty teenage garbage.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »