Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
POTC misty potter temple chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
I loved it and have enjoyed reading it the story has been written well and I am pleased to have given it the chance to be read
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
The idea that Bellatrix didn't want to kill Sirius and isn't evil is completely ludicrous. She tried to hit Sirius with multiple AKs, and was laughing at his death. There are several other gaping flaws, but I'm willing to overlook them because I'm desperate for a necromancer Harry.
BarbedCaress chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
Great job!
nzd chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
Honestly the whole story felt like an excuse to bring Harry and Bellatrix together.
I found your Dumbledore extremely out of character and shallow.
Your Voldemort was barely a factor in the entire story.
It really felt like you just wanted to get over the action scenes so they felt extremely rushed.
Your Harry was way too powerful. After just 1 year of training he was the most powerful wizard in the universe.
The relationship of Harry and Bellatrix came into question way too many times so you just kept repeating the same thing as they explained their status to various characters made certain chapters redundant.
With all that said you had some great ideas. And the writing was decent although the plot itself was pretty bad. There just wasn't much point to the story other than the romance angle everything else was just extremely shallow. The lack of a decent nemesis and superHarry removed all the excitement from the story and it all felt like a soap opera with Mr Perfect and Ms RedemptionStory.
Maverick12288 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Excellent story I would love to see a sequel for this story or at least a one shot of the class that Harry teaches at the beginning of the new term at the end of the story
Mashkai30 chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
DaughterofDante chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
Very nice ending! Thank you for writing this!
Esarion chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Love the story! Dark or even Black Magic on the good side of the war is something I personally missed in the books so I like your story even more because of it.
Dean chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
Thank you for the great ride.
Typo Negative chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Artistic license is one thing, inability to use the calendar is another. The 31st of October 1996 was a actually Thursday, and not a Sunday. A seemingly minor nitpick, but still...
Typo Negative chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I understand this is an AU and all, but - just for the sake of clarity - you do know you DID indeed make Bellatrix younger, don't you? Contrary to what Remus says in this chapter, Bella and the Marauders never shared their Hogwarts experience in canon since she was nine years OLDER than any of them.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Best story I have read so far...thankx Heiko2003
csouthcbs0099 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
could you tell me any good hary harem stories that are long and btw this is a really good story
The Lost Rogue chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Absolutely brilliant story.I was hesitant to read a Harry/Bellatrix pairing but it works so well! Don't know why I hesitated! Definitely favoriting this story!
spidersage chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
this story was great i loved all the twists and turns all in all a very good book
1,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »