Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
knarf.il chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
The people who still hold an overly naïve view on light and dark magic aren't worth the time to spend talking to.
knarf.il chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Why does Harry even bother communicating with these stupid teenagers. It's not like they will be of any use on killing Voldie.
knarf.il chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Not that I didn't enjoy the action scene, but I am so wondering if you got inspired by the T-rex reanimation scene from the Dresden Files.

If the 'light' wizards ever find out about the necromancer's identity, I can't wait to see their reactions.
knarf.il chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I want Harry to demand a resorting when he comes back to Hogwarts for his 7th year.
knarf.il chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
I was hoping for more lemon when they consummated their relationship.
knarf.il chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
So all it takes for Harry to become independent and assertive is torturing a fat bitch? Well then he should have done it to Umbitch a while ago!
Vitiosus Mortem chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Nice touch with Bella being the forbidding symbol of death,if you will,I absolutely love it!
theaceoffire chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Just fyi, you wrote "Me she rest in Hell". Small typo.

Like the story so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
The tree of life thing I'm ignoring because it's just so out-there there are no words. The rest makes some sense. Replacing the wood in my head with Elder.
reptoholic chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I love the story, amazing job.
airanite chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
The story is too fluffy and certainly nowhere near dark... And full of holes concerning characters and moods... But I like it anyway, so thank you very much!
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
ULP! A DEFINITE O.S.M there! *EVIL GRIN*
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
Stupid Beta for quitting on you mid-story! :- Oh well, on to Ch. 19...
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
*cracks up laughing* Oh man, poor Poppy! *shouts for a house-elf to bring pepper-up potion*
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Poor Hermy! *chuckles* Then again, if Harry is delving into dark crap, she wouldn't want to help anyway... :-(
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »