Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
darkangel325 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nice...love how this story is forming
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
supert history
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
Love this sooo much u should make fowller up
Logan chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
The grammar was very spotty, words were often misplaced or used incorrectly, some of the interactions were wonky, and I LOVED it. The core of the story was enjoyable, though not spectacular, and consistently followed its own rules.
GatorLHA2 chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
Great fight scenes, a good and worthwhile read in spite of a very few minor mispeliks
VitamInTenebris chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Hey ;) that was an AWESOME story... I loved the plot and how you managed to fit everything into only 23 chapters while at the same time making sure its not overly long or too short/abrupt... I especially adore the ending :D and while I don't always like most HarryxBellatrix fics, you certainly played out their relationship well throughout the story, as well as gave extraordinarily good explanations for the reasons as to their relationship, although I really think you should have focused on Sirius at least a bit more... And haha the last time I actually reviewed a story must be over two or three months ago, but this story was just too excellent for me to not review :) you're a really good writer and I seriously think that you should write more English stories! :DDD
Loveandpower chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
was a good read overall.
Loveandpower chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
you say that only the mark giver can remove it, but if Harry believes that anything is possible then theoretically he doesn't need the connection?
EvilDime chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
*lol* Harry and Bellatrix as teachers may be morally and pedagogically questionable, but it's sure fun to (re-)read!
I'd forgotten that this one (and Skyde) were written by you, as well. Looks like I also forgot to review when I got through last time, so I get to do it now. I admit that magically speaking, Harry is stronger in this; however, I'd still argue the point that due to his other powers (political, for example), he is no less powerful in 'Dunkel heißt nicht böse' than in this fic here.
Umh... have you considered getting a native speaker to proof-read this? Your German is definitely better. I still like the story, though.
- Dime
Lemarteskun chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
awesome story .. one of the best i have read
Tunderkiwi chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I can easly say that this fic was one of the best one which I read and I read maybe 1000s of fics so far. Thank you for your hard work in this fic. I will look for your other fics aswell...
Shin1gam1 chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Good Work!
EvilDime chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
So far, I like the story.

Most of Harry's rants in this chapter is missing,though. It seems that it fell prey to FFN's brutal algorithm that apparently removes any word containing a dot not followed by a space. Could you put them back in, with spaces, please? I'd like to know what exactly he's been screaming...

- Dime
pinky9292 chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
brilliant story, loved every minute of it.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
An interesting beginning but the dialog could use work.
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »