Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Nitpicker chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I hate to say it, but Halloween 1997, Harry's 7th year, was a Friday, not a Saturday.
mr1980rivera chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
I love this story
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
They are going to hurt each other until they can learn how to handle their emotions. As to Harry's friends I hope the twins, Neville and Luna will stick with him the rest are just wasted space lol.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
They both have quick-change personalities, it's going to be a little discombobulating to watch their emotions change so fast. I figure it won't take long before Bella teaches Harry to hide everything because if he reacts like a powder keg every time someone says something he doesn't like he will find himself roosting in Azkaban until he's needed to actually kill the Dark Lord then he will simply be killed off lol. So Dumbledore was going to let the time limit go by so that Harry wouldn't inherit but it wouldn't have gone to Dumbledore by rights it would have been Draco as next male Black.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Something tells me Hogwarts won't be the same next term lol. Can't wait to see what little surprise Harry has for Dumbledork on the 31st of July
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Interesting start to a story. So Fudge must have changed the law within the last few weeks. Surprised no one said anything like the twins or Neville so that he could protect himself against the Dursleys?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Great story. I like every part it it. Great job.
Finnish and PROUD chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
I truly love this story and it's shame that I don't speak Germany or I would read all of your story's
Kyrie D'Lakre chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
To clarify, I meant on the first few chapters that were un-beta-d.
Kyrie D'Lakre chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Would you mind too terribly if I took and re-wrote this with a more American flavor to the grammar? I wouldn't take all the credit for it, or even post it if you dont want me too, but I would enjoy the challenge and I think the story would benefit some.

I'm only on chapter two, but I already like the story quite a bit, well done :P
david.teague.3950 chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
Bloody good story and I mean that both in the old English meaning "damn" and Bloody due to its violence.
POTC misty potter temple chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
I loved it and have enjoyed reading it the story has been written well and I am pleased to have given it the chance to be read
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
The idea that Bellatrix didn't want to kill Sirius and isn't evil is completely ludicrous. She tried to hit Sirius with multiple AKs, and was laughing at his death. There are several other gaping flaws, but I'm willing to overlook them because I'm desperate for a necromancer Harry.
BarbedCaress chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
Great job!
nzd chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
Honestly the whole story felt like an excuse to bring Harry and Bellatrix together.
I found your Dumbledore extremely out of character and shallow.
Your Voldemort was barely a factor in the entire story.
It really felt like you just wanted to get over the action scenes so they felt extremely rushed.
Your Harry was way too powerful. After just 1 year of training he was the most powerful wizard in the universe.
The relationship of Harry and Bellatrix came into question way too many times so you just kept repeating the same thing as they explained their status to various characters made certain chapters redundant.
With all that said you had some great ideas. And the writing was decent although the plot itself was pretty bad. There just wasn't much point to the story other than the romance angle everything else was just extremely shallow. The lack of a decent nemesis and superHarry removed all the excitement from the story and it all felt like a soap opera with Mr Perfect and Ms RedemptionStory.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »