Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
thebetawholived chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
There is an idiom in English that is slightly archaic but still in use. When you say that someone is "making a woman" out of a girl, it means that they are having sexual intercourse for her first time.

That said, your English is excellent, and I am thoroughly enjoying your story!
w0if chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
this reads like something I would write.. german grammar and flat and boring dialogs. also it feels more like harryXdark ginny/hermione, it seems to be completely irrelevant who bella once was
krigb11 chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
Yay, a fantastic fanfic with a dark Harry who still fights for the light and doesn't kill fumblemoor sorry Dumbledoor.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Book 2 when Dobby did his stunt at the Dursley house his letter said he used a Hover Charm... in book 5 when he had to save himself and Dudley from Dementors, it said he used a Patronus Charm... so there is proof in the books that they can register what spell was used...
w0if chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I dont know why this is getting so many good reviews, from the Denglish grammar to the emotionless jump into a relationship with an archrival... Trumps speeches have more depth than this. It takes time tobuild trust, especially between enemies. This is something you cant simply achieve between 1,5 short chapters.
w0if chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Your username first had me thinking: oh god, this is by a fourteen year old? but then I realized you would have been 3 when the story was begun...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Hey awesome story. how come your so good at german and english. I'm german btw
narukyu1 chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
The nickname drake doesn't work for me. Sounds too much like draco.
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
Cabt you let a beta translate for you. I do love the one you have!
DaveC chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
Hi guy, you need to take a look at this chapter again, it must have been written in haste, see your beta reader. The story is brilliant and good news as Harry becomes darker with white bits,well done.

DaveC
Taeh chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
WOW! This sush an amazing story! To bad it has come to an end. I loved every part of it. Read it out in a day ofcourse.
MessyBrownCurls chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Okay! i just finished it and it is wonderful! poor me i need to learn German i guess cuz dear one am eager to read more stories like tis!
MessyBrownCurls chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
am half through it n tis is exactly the kind of stories i wanna read! thank you for sharing this
Shadowdog11 chapter 23 . 4/6/2016
It seems that the dialogue was the hardest for you to knock out, what with the idioms that seemed to pop up and the translated feel. Some character behavior may have been a bit more exaggerated due to this. I enjoyed the story overall. If anyone has issues with the writing, just readjust mentally. Some of his behavior seemed overly aggressive when unnecessary but whatever!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I'm not even 3 Paragraphs in and this is just what I've been looking for.
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »