Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
Fun fact: red emeralds are actually a thing! Red beryl is made from the same compounds as regular emeralds, but is exceedingly rare, only being found in a handful of locations in the southwestern United States.
Caliban03 chapter 23 . 5/24/2020
I liked this story even if some questions were still unanswered: "Blais Zabini is a girl now?" and "why didn't we see Andromeda at all?" As the mother of Tonks and last sister of Bellatrix and Narcissa, i was a bit deceived by her absence

But still, a good story in my mind so far
Jasmin17034 chapter 23 . 5/18/2020
It's one of the best Harry Potter fanfics that I've read. I loved it
Alldaysnackbar chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
This story was great. Never knew where it was going to lead. Very good ending.
WeisseHex chapter 23 . 5/6/2020
Great story
WeisseHex chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
I still don't get just what Hermione sees in Ron Weasley. He is lazy, has no table manners and has a terrible temper!
alefrosier chapter 23 . 4/21/2020
amei a historia
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Every single half way decent duelist can cast spells without incantations. Unforgivables require incantations to emphasize your intent.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Any half decent wizard could do a spell without a incantation. Only the truly big shot spells actually need it. Wandless magic is what’s difficult and takes days if not weeks to perfect fairly basic defensive and offensive spells.
Naelyon chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
My relationship with this story is complicated, I really like it, the concept is great and you did a really good job filling in non-canon information about necromancy, but Harry is such a fucking emo 'woe is me, everyone I ever loved has betrayed me' twat that I'm surprised he didn't change his last name to Uchiha.
Sabrina chapter 11 . 3/18/2020
This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite stories. The problem I have with a lot of Dark!Harry or other light character stories (including the ones I write) is that they usually side with Voldemort despite prior confrontations. I really love the way you have Harry being super dark, somewhat malicious, but still fighting on the obstensibly ‘light’ side
Bloberon chapter 2 . 2/16/2020
"quotations are like this"
skylerwyler02 chapter 23 . 1/3/2020
in the beginning I thought about ditching this story and not finishing it but I am so glad I didn't
I can see how the author got better at writing through the making of this and it makes my heart warm
Reviewer chapter 5 . 12/24/2019
Since I am filling this out as a guest I will include my email address so you can respond.

I gave this story an attempt as I tend to like this pairing but I digress either Harry is aged or sent to the past or Bella is de aged. Which is neither here or there as you can see I got 5 chapters into it and have even read some of your replies.

In this story you may hate beginnings but that is how you capture your reader and this story reads like it was wrote for the author to enjoy. Very little details explaining the what and why everything is happening. Yes the Dursley's made him mad but what caused the snap the tension the buildup in your story hes just suddenly a dark wizard, suddenly in love with Bella, suddenly sleeping with her.

The hallmarks of a great story that explains who, what, when, and where. Harry is a dark wizard is the where we want to get but all the other questions have to be answered for it to be believable. It just can't suddenly happen in the first 3 paragraphs of new story which your story is since it veers from the books in the first sentence.

So in conclusion this is why I will stop reading here you are a decent writer at least from your chapters of conversation between two characters. You will grow if you start looking at those questions and answering them in a chapter with the over arcing plot answering the bigger questions as the story plays itself out.
Mia Rose Black chapter 1 . 11/24/2019