Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
jesse chapter 23 . 3/21/2019
this was an amazing story very well written and captivating. thankyou for your hard work.
Redhorseman25 chapter 23 . 1/15/2019
Best dark harry/bellatrix story i have ever read. And ive read most of them. Great story. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2018
Harry: How do I kill Voldemort? With light magic?
Also Harry (2 seconds later): You can kill people with light magic!
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
Your spelling needs a lot of work. 1/5
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2018
The "Dark Harry" is like a teenager who just got a little power kind of dark. Angry at the world and throwing curses and threats around when he gets upset at silly shit.

Not a strong dark character in control at all. Bella is very uninteresting compared to her original character too.

Too bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
Feels like you just took every interesting trait about Bellatrix and removed it to make her sympathetic. What's the point in shipping her if it's like this?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2018
Good good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Good
EndingF4te chapter 23 . 9/21/2018
this is an amazing story, and I hope that you write more in English.
taxzombie chapter 14 . 9/19/2018
Frankly for me Ron has always been the character that fits 'with friends like him, who needs enemies?' He is nothing less then a waste of space. Lazy, too has less then a hair trigger to his temper. He seems to expect everything to be handed him on a silver platter, as long as it doesn't have ANY possible resemblance to charity, in his mind, what there is of it. I don't know what JRK was doing when she wrote in Ron, my only guess is she decided she needed a moron in the mix. An idiot savant at chess, other then that, freaking hopeless.

Have expressed my opinion of Ron enough? lol. Seriously Ron and Dumbles are both beyond redemption as far as I am concerned, based on the original works, and as it is I only made it through the first 5 books, I gave up on the Half Blood Ponce, and has for Deadly Halitosis, having read the outline, there was NO WAY I was going to waste money on that, to me, dreck!

Having finished my vodka induced rant I would like to say that I am quite enjoying the reading of this tale. It is interesting and I've no problem with a Harry/Bella pairing. I've read a few and this one is comparing quite favorably to them.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story. I don't know if you are still out there as this was finished 11 years ago. But I would just like to say that it is a TRUE pleasure to find stories such as this that I have missed as time passed. I've been reading stories on FF dang near from the day that it was setup. Back then I was into Ranma and Tenchi Munyo. Japanese Anime so that should give you a clue as to how long I've been pursuing these groups.

A very sincere thank you for posting this, even if it is 11 years too late for it's completion, a good story is timeless, as this one is.
taxzombie chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
An interesting start. I've read a few Bella/Harry tales and have no problem with them if they are done in a manner that explains just why the pairing, strange as it is, took place. Looks to me like you've set a pretty good foundation for just that.

I look forward to reading the rest of this. I LOVE to find a completed story I haven't read before. Hey, with there being nearly 800k of HP stories, it's got to happen, lol.

Seriously. This looks to be an interesting tale. I'll check back in later on. Time to read!

Damn! I went to post this to chapter 1 only to find that I had posted a review - back in 2006! WTH?

How is it that I don't have a copy of this story on my HD? At 63 all I can say is maybe I had a 'brain fart' 12 years ago. I DO know that I will be reading this story as it HAS got my attention, again, even if it is 12 years later lol.
Rairi Valelira chapter 23 . 9/8/2018
Well that is a fun ending
Alpha-The-Omega chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
Read the full story - I must say you did a good job with this. I know your English is not 'perfect', but it was well written. Slight errors too small to notice really, and the plot was thought out. Good job.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2018
LOL go Harry!
They're so cute together and strong I love it!
Midots chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
Now, with this I am officially inducted into the HarryBella fandom.
good work