Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
Jo Lizard chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Hey Heiko!

Ich bins wieder. Ich schätze du erinnerst dich noch an mein letztes 'kurzes' Review zu TWOTW... ähm *räusper* wollt nur ankündigen, dass ich diese Story ebenfralls lese, dass ich Harrys Wortwahl unnatürlich, weil total gestelzt finde, dieses Kapitel mal wieder absolut kitschig und übertrieben war und das ich natürlich trotzdem jedes weitere lesen werde ;-). Ähm, wenn dich Reviews dieser Art nerven, dann sag ,

Jo
laser-jet chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
so, jetzt hab ich das auch mal gelsen...aus gewohnheit wollte ich den review schon englisch tippen.

die geschichte ist ja gar nicht so schlecht wie ich befürchtet hatte, eher das gegenteil. jetzt ist es aber doch mal wieder zeit dass die rolle von remise oder der lord von dingsda ein update bekommt, nicht?
Just Me chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Best chapter yet, very happy they are finally together and how they seem to be developing as a couple. Can't wait to see how Dumbledore reacts to Harry's reply, or to see what the castle is like, love the idea of Harry not going back for his sixth year. Thanks for confirming that Dumbledore will get his, i intend to read Warlock as soon as i can, maybe tommorow i think.

Can't wait for more, hoped you enjoyed your vacation.
yorkvillebird chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
good chapter
MysterioX chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
nice very nice can't wait for you to get more into the plot

update soon
jbfritz chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
HecateDeMort chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
great
Henio41 chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Great job so far. I love it. PLz update soon.
Scarrty chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Ich vergebe dir mit KdM.

ICh freue mich schon auf die aktualisierung der aktuellen und zukünftigen Projekte.

Weiter So.

mfg

Roter Draconis
shadow of the black abyss chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Update soon
athenakitty chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
O more tender scenes. Would Dumbledore realize that Harry's not amused at his attempts? OOC? You got to be kidding! :)
Turnlach chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Good chap

I hope in the next chapter you have a few scenes where Dumbledore and the Order and Harry's friends find out that he's left and they don't know what's going on.

You can have Ron start one of his jealous rants or something or Harry can reveal that he is Lord Black and forces them out of Grimmauld.
Silverscale chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Hey I got an idea for you. What if you make Harry create an undead army which he uses against Voldemort and Fudge, wouldn't that be grand?
Serious.Effort chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
*blinks* I have no idea about the 'inconsistancies'. Take note of this: My memory sucks.

Great chapter! *smiles* absolutly love it!

I had to go back to see what happened to the Dursleys. For some reason I thought he locked them in the cuboard under the stairs. *slaps head* Makes more sense your way. Must have been thinking about another story.

The chapter looks good. Respect the beta's! Their work is hard, and pressured. *shudder* I shall never take up the task again!

I hope to see more soon.

-exile
Patwas-Potter chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Hi there. I wish I could write a longer review but I'm preparing for a ten day trip to my friend's in Oxford so am in a rush (got the omp transferring all my music and stuff to my laptop and so on).

Still, I faithfully read your update with the screen reader in the background. I loved the fluff (who doesn't?) and the 'evil' side of Bella's new persona. And can't wait to see old Dumbly's reaction to the 'No Thanks' - that was brilliant.

Not much to add, will there be another update this side of HBP? Looking forward to it and we've gotta chat sometime.

Tchuss (damn can't to the umlauts here but you get the point).

Wiedersehen.