Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
sebtripp chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
da kann man nichst machen wenn man nicht genug zeit hat nicht war und cooles cap
jbfritz chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
athenakitty chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Bella's a bit surprised at seeing Harry in odd positions? It's going to take a while for Dumbledore to find out about who's the head of the Black family? The Order's going to get tossed out?
athenakitty chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Bella could do magic in the Dursley household?
MysterioX chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Excellent and a peculiuar animagus cant wait for the bash with dumbles

update sooner
Silverscale chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Wonderful chapter, keep it up.
Christianhhummel.de chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
hello, me it to be pleased if you history also times on German write or translated... are not degree well in english : -)

Hope you make it and bye your Merlin
TheDarkOne chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Again a great story. I like the idea of this pairing. And I love the way you write your stories, so I hope youll update as soon as possible.
ApocSM chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
lmgado chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
Interesting.
sebtripp chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Ich finde diese geschichte sehr gut obwohl ich nicht gut in English bin aber daf├╝r lohnt es sich ordentlich English zu lernen.

sebtripp
blackhack chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
very well thought out story although you seem to be moving too quick with the whole dinner thing but maybe i'm wrong, anyways maybe if you brought Harry/Bellatrix into a nightclub stuff could happen? keep it up
pastapeena chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
1. All bus drivers will let you on their bus and turn to Mecca, offering their butts (even if you make them cry in the process)

2. You can cry 'JIHAD!' to get what you want.

3. You can blag your way into almost any tolerant PC group. Anywhere.

4. We all know creating yet another new religion is the greatest form of sex therapy.

5. You don't have to pay for dates, they grow on the trees.

6. If you are cranky you can blame it on your the heathen unbeliever dogs. And the zionists.

7. If you want to have sex you can blame it on the girls, women and camels.

8. If you dont want to do gym you can blame it on the women present.

9. Because we are the 'true believers' we don't have to build anything on ground zero.

10. The words 'but the Qur'an says...' can get you another standing ovation.

11. Flashing a bit of flesh now and then can also get you pretty much killed if you are a woman.

12. We know how to let Americans THINK they have the upper hand when really WE are calling ALL the shots

13. You can crush on a little girl OR a big girl and not be embarassed about it

14. We SO have a better choice of fashion and accessories to chose from than women.

15. We don't have to ask for directions, we can see for miles from the plane.

16. We can order more than just a beer at a bar without being called a pansy, or sharia the bartender's ass.

17. Brothers have a secret language read in each others language that will leave heathen dogs forever asking 'what - what are you doing? tell me what you're planning on doing with that bomb...you can't do that..that's not safe!'

18. We can be friends with camels without having to question our sexuality

19. We can cry 'JIHAD!' at American movies without questioning our sexuality.

20. Our sexual organs don't cause us embarrassment when sexually aroused in public places, 72 houris jump right on.
Henio41 chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Great job so far. plz update soon and plz make the chapters longer.
Gryffindors chapter 1 . 5/19/2005