Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
NoLongerActiveAsOf2019 chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
Harry does smirk a lot. It sort of bothers me hahaha
Qarz chapter 23 . 1/5/2018
This is a really funny fanfic. Aside from the bad grammar and spelling (well you're not a native speaker so it's understandable, we all make mistakes) i really enjoyed it. There was a bit too much gloating to Harry and how powerful he is for my taste and also there was never a point where Harry was in a real danger of failure but it's not a big gripe because some stories are just like that and i can accept it. I enjoyed a lot of the interactions between characters and you made a lot of good jokes. Some of the reactions were a bit odd, how Remus seems a bit too accepting of Harry's darkness (maybe you just intended him to be that OOC). I like how you made Bella relatively young (really, 29 is young and not old as some characters in the story say) because i dislike the de-aging mumbo jumbo some stories come up with. They really make a good pair in the story. Well done overall!
Fan chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
I finished reading your story and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for taking the time to translate your story to english. I'm going to recommend it to a few friends of mine.
Dean Heat chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
Am I the only one who is irritated because Bellatrix is insecure about her age and looks when She is only 29?Especially since they easily live to over a 100? Also the numbers around her Azkaban stay are weird.
Neotono chapter 14 . 10/18/2017
The main problem with this is you keep calling the girls hot. Do you know how immature and juvenile that sounds?
Dude chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
Mr. Dark Avenger?!
Echt jetzt? OH MAN!
Dude chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
Güte, Gutherzigkeit und Großmut bedeuten nicht unbedingt, dass man zögert einen Feind zu vernichten.

Der Umgang mit einem besiegten Feind, oder mit jemandem der sich in unterlegener Position befindet bestimmt ob Jemand gütig ist oder nicht.
Insofern widerspricht sich Deine Geschichte.
Sie liest sich allgemein aber sehr gut!
RedWilloTree chapter 23 . 9/22/2017
it was a good story minus the rape I mean i understand why you did that you had to give bella a dark life so she could be with a dark wizard as powerful as harry but still I hated the rape with a passion but everything else was fucking amazing
RedWilloTree chapter 9 . 9/22/2017
I dont like how cold harry is to everyone else but I do believe if he and bella have children he would be cold but loving like he is to bella
Almanaro Alcarafinwe chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Isn't the relationship too quick?
Botrk chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
Huh... kinda expected a blood emerald to be... well... an emerald a green gemstone... with a red glow from inside. Likely from absorbing death magic or something.

Didn't really expect a ruby a red gemstone.

awesome story so far though... will certainly read more
tg77ed chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
this story is awesome. there is some grammar issues but easily overlooked. definitely a favorite and will be recommend to everyone I know.
youtubekatz chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
that is fucking fantabulous
Dreous44 chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
Fantastic story. I enjoyed the story immensely!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2017