Reviews for The Dark Witch and the Necromancer ENGLISH
ocpawnmaster1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Great story,like bella and harry mix,like how he dealt with his relatives,nice twist on dumbledore and his friends,great way to turn bella and harry into friends,look forward to much more
athenakitty chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Bella and Harry's bonding? Will Harry find out more about what Dumbledore's hiding? trust fund. Is Sirius going to come back? I do hope that Harry gets emancipated.
shadow of the black abyss chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Great story. Update soon.
ivan the terrable chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
update or i will have your ears cut off and nailed your forhead
Inimene chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Finaly another story in english. I was waiting for this one after u finished Way of the warlock story. Hope ull update soon.
RealityBender chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This looks like the start of a truly great story. Warlock is one of my favorite stories. ieagerly await the next part.
Dragon Sword Master chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
It was great!

Any chance of making it a multiple partner story?
Luminous Sun chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Very interesting! Please do update!

Warlord Harrsk
Darkepyon chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
good start to the story looking forward to see where you go with it
Skuld's Sentaro4 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wahahahaha wow, nice story, i love it dark harry, who cant love a dark harry lol, any ways just bella/harry in this no narcissa to make things more spicy? lol, any ways glad you made it in english and not german lol any ways keep up the good work and udpate soon V_ expect to see my review on every chapter V_
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
love it cant wait for more
Silo666 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
kool maske it soo harry gets foloers up date
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i think it was prity good i would read the next chaptor
Just Me chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Great story, i loved it, also i can't see that much wrong with your english so far so don't worry about that while you don't have a beta. Anyway this story is starting out great, can't wait to see where you are going to take it, I am new to Harry/Bellatrix stories but i already love them and am hungry for more so finding this as it starts has made my day.
Condor chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wirst du die Geschichte auch in Deutsch Veröffentlichen?
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95