Reviews for Nonsense
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
BREDAXHAYATE!
MetalWing Alchemist chapter 22 . 10/4/2005
I love your drabbles! I just read them all today, and they're great. I especially like drabble 13, that one was funny. There was another one too, but I can't remember it...oh well. I've also never read so many havocfury ones before. Now you've got me hooked on it. D. Maybe you can put another royed one next though? Thanks for great drabbles to read! And I hope you find the time to update soon!
writerauthorguy chapter 22 . 8/30/2005
YAY! It's so refreshing to see yet another join the leagues of the FueryHavoc Army.
writerauthorguy chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
I belive you meant "harem", not "harlem", which is a part of New York.
Kimi kara tegami chapter 22 . 8/30/2005
Ha! Haha! Oh wow, that was too cool. I've never been obsessed with smoking before, but I can see how it would get to poor Fuery. It would probably kill Fuery to stop with the animals faster than it would kill Havoc to stop with the smoking, though.
Kimi kara tegami chapter 21 . 7/30/2005
Makes me think about the one by Spads 44 about Havoc's stick insect that dies and Fuery's like, nope, not gonna tell him. Ahah, I heart Pinako. She's like, short Izumi-sensei. Except not at all. Good night.
Kimi kara tegami chapter 15 . 7/27/2005
I promised myself I was going to wait until I finished this whole set of drabbles to comment, and I was sorely tempted a few times to break that promise, but this just takes the cake. This is too cute. This is absolutely adorable. I wish I could randomly break out into song about the man I love. Dear god, all of these are great, but this one is -wonderful.-
crazykitsune17 chapter 20 . 6/28/2005
You people here have got me hooked on drabbles, and not only drabbles, but the Havoc x Fuery pairing too! I'm not sure if I should be thankful or... something else... : / Anyway, that was... interesting, to say the least! That was really cute, though, with Fuery-chan giving Havoc his cigarettes... Aw... :) Nice job.
Lethal-chan chapter 16 . 6/25/2005
Alright, I liked it, except it was kinda confusing when you suddenly switched POVs without a warning or anything! It confuzzled me! *cries*

Otherwise I like it though.

Lethal-chan chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
That was extrememly, EXTREMELY cute... but I wanna precursor! What happened before that everyone thought he was dead? And how come Havoc was so sure he wasn't?

I need answers.

Love,

Lethal-chan chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
Uhm... your hair fetish is showing... And who would want to fondle pants over legs?

Lethal-chan chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
*cackles* Very amusing. Very cute. But also, very cheesy. And Ed seemed kind of (just barely though) out of character. Roy was kinda funnily outta character as well, but not nearly so noticeably, I could imagine him behaving like that.

Pretty cool.

Lethal-chan chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
Hrm, short, pointless... I think this is kinda pointless... I'm not sure I personally would've posted it, but it's pretty cute none-the-less.

sirius'sheelah chapter 19 . 6/22/2005
LMAO poor Al...i read an al/ed one day...then came the BIG question...HOW THE HELL DOES THAT WORK? al is a suite of armour...Ed is...ed...how did they...i just dont get it! it is madness...poor Al...

hehe, luvin it!