Reviews for To Fight Your Inner Demon
nichole chapter 79 . 9/12/2013
I just finished reading these two stories n I love them. would also like to see how it ends :)
raintree85 chapter 79 . 10/19/2012
Im planning to reread this story as it is one of my favourites. im already looking forward to rediscovering all the things that made me fall in love with it and become obsessed with your updates. Even though this story may remain unfinished i wanted to send you a little thank you for writing such a terrific tale for buffy readers to enjoy.
UKHoneyB chapter 79 . 5/3/2012
So, so many twists and turns that sometimes I just need to keep reading so I see what's going to happen next - usually I can get a sense of an idea of what's going to happen, but you just keep on bringing up unexpected things and things you may have vaguely hinted about fifty chapters prior.

I saw notes of this being (part two of) a trilogy, and also that you had at least this story written. I'll be disappointed if you've lost interest because I would like to see this story to completion, but I can understand if that or RL has interfered.
katie chapter 79 . 5/26/2011
Just came across this story for the first time and couldn't put it down. Simply phenomenal. I know it's been a while since you updated, but if you still check your reviews please know there is at least one person out there who is dying to know what comes next.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic story and I hope you decide to finish it.
Faded Nights chapter 79 . 3/23/2011
You have a fantastic handle on canon character voice, diction and vocabulary. Combined with an excellently paced story, this is one of the best Buffyverse fics I've read. I realise it's been a lot time since you last updated, but regardless I hope to see this story concluded sometime in the future!
agrove chapter 78 . 11/30/2010
Wow, amazing! I wish it had been finished! Hopefully some day.
Ayleen1669 chapter 79 . 6/28/2010
Wow! What a story!

I just discovered your writing a few weeks ago, and I've been reading through this whole epic with delight. What a ride!

Now I realize your last update was nearly a year ago. Do you still intend to finish this? Are you going to write more, or have you lost interest in the fandom?

It is one of the most captivating B/A stories I have read recently, and I would be very sad if it stopped like this - I hope you will post more.

Anyway, kudos for such an amazing work!
Sean Renaud chapter 30 . 5/27/2010
Wow. Just wow. I feel so bad that I pestered you for years to start writing again and when you finally did I didn't read it immediately. Sorry.

I love all of what you've written so far. You've done an excellent job with it though I don't understand some of your strategy at this point. The torture of Buffy is great. Since you've done such a good job covering the events of Buffy and Angel, killing Tara, getting Wesley into a Wheelchair. Killing Holland, so on and so forth. I'm curious if you are going to address Glory at all.
PurpleKyu chapter 79 . 5/17/2010
Hey. I really hope you haven't given up on this story since you've already put so much effort into it and it's incredibly epic. I know you said a few chapters back that you had already finished the story sans editing so here's to hoping you pick this story back up!

JUCIFICS chapter 79 . 3/9/2010
i know you haven't updated in forever but hope you will be able to updat ethis fic soon can't wait to finish it this fic is soo good hope you will finally finish it please please update this fic soon xoxo
Imaginarian chapter 79 . 1/12/2010
I just started reading this series about a week ago. The character development in it is very accurate. Anya's death was so sad...and everyone else who died... but this is a really good series. Please don't let Angelus come back though. Cordelia would hate you forever. Sorry. Update soon!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 79 . 1/10/2010

Sometime ago, I started to read this series. I somehow stopped reading the updates. I love the whole series and I can't wait wait for more! Please update To Fight Your Inner Demon soon!

Pentwirler chapter 79 . 9/6/2009
I am amazed that you have consistantly given us this story. Sometimes the editing could be better, but I will forgive a master storyteller like you.

So, you have a weapon made by a god to take out a god. It may not be the hammer of Thor, but I like that you are using a magical weapon like I suggested.

The cave and its challenges very nicely done.
clandestinequeen chapter 42 . 8/22/2009
Vamp Buffy all alone in the big bad world. Can't wait to see how that pans out! That xander damage was so sick-something he'll definitely never allow her to forget.
clandestinequeen chapter 32 . 8/22/2009
You did a great coordinating the characters in this chapter. I think you did a good job of not pulling a joss and leaving loose ends! ;)