Reviews for Final Fantasy 7: Resurrection
PixiePain chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that this was a really great story and I cannot wait to read 'Reunion'. I'll probably get to it tonigh tif it's there, even though I should be asleep ;) (it's 4 a.m. here) Anyway thanks a lot for the great story that you've written it reall does kick $$. _
RainChild chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Muy bien, senorita. I found it compelling.
Dragonbait chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Ok, Janet...I've read this before, and I really liked it..I stumbled upon ths gem of a fic at and I really like the new characters in it. Raieyana is my fav!

When will the last one be finished?

-Quis
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
Okay, I jus wanna say something. I really love this. I didn't read this fic on , but on your site. That was I don't know how long ago.. but I jus wanted to let ya know that.
Desdemona chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I like this a lot...but Legolas? Someone, I think, has been reading a little too much Tolkien...:)
tigerofthewind chapter 6 . 6/16/2001
Well, I read this because you signed my review to Lost Soul, so I figured I'd do the pleasure. Me, I find that stories with new characters are great, because the old ones do get a bit boring after a while. As for your story, it was pretty good, a long one, though. Like mine:) Anyway, thanks a bunch for your constructive criticism it really helps a lot. Even though you said I shouldn't keep on going with this, I'm going to anyway, because my friend(not an Internet friend, so I have to talk to her every day...grrrr...)keeps on perstering me about it. Plus a few other people I know want to read it, so here we are today...Maybe I'll send you an E-mail sometime. Bye!
Skinchanger chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Wonderful! I don't want to sound like a bootlicker or anything, but I think you are quite possibly my favorite author, Quinctia. Along with having discernible paragraphs, good grammar, and a coherent storyline (which many, many authors seem to lack), you've done excellent characterization and realistic-sounding romantic relationships. BTW, I love you forever for doing a truly good Yuffie/Vincent.
Tifa Gainsborough Again with the not being signed in chapter 6 . 5/16/2001
It suddenly makes more sense to me! That's right I finished it... *does a happy dance of complition* This was really good, the poor people all died. That is so sad ;_; Now I am off to read Reunion... *skips off to read Reunion* Oh yea... What about my MST? I don't think there is any way to MST one of your stories, they are all too good!
Tifa Gainsborough Not signed in. damn you Fanfiction.net chapter 2 . 5/15/2001
Great job so far! See, told ya I'd eventually get around to reading this story. I've only made it through chapter 2 cause I'm having a difficult time from falling asleep. This is really good story so far, all those twists and turns, truly entertaining. I like the characters, but keep in mind I've only read through 2 chapters so I don't really know the characters yet. By the end I'll see which ones I like and which ones I want to see burn... like Cait Sith _ *dodges flaming objects sent flying by Kat* This is so good, I like the whole resurection *sp* thing. Just one thing, I'm confused about the Sephiroth thing. Which ones the real pa... I'm confused on that. Can't wait to see them get all the Materia and what happens. Vincent hitting everybody on the head is hillarious and the humor thrown in makes the story great. I'm ranting... I'm done. I'll read more tomorrow _
Xi-feng chapter 6 . 4/26/2001
Hi I've just finished this and before I go straight away to read Reunion (which I'll review when I'm done) I have to say this is BRILLIANT! I love the VincentxYuffie thing; age doesnt matter when you're in love and you've handled it very well. Keep writing!
Amanda chapter 5 . 4/24/2001
great story! i think the love thing between Vincent and Yuffie is a little like...robbing the cradle? that's just my opinion though...
Casey Crystal chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
hmmmm...getting interesting!
Casey Crystal chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Hey...I figured that since you mentioned this in the forums...why not read this? And I get to be the first reviewer! *big bonus* Very cool fic so far! I've read a few others where a child is created in the same way...but this is different! I like it! *runs off to the next chapter*