Reviews for School Dayz
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Why do I have a feeling that whoever wrote GIVE IT BACK is asking for either the Map, or the treasure...
jamie chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
i love it so far, its really interesting.
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
I AM SO SORRY! I havent reviewed this chapter, it rox and so do you! I'm sorry, but I'm always a sucker for a good TP/TI correspodence! Very intresing about the other portals and strange markings! Please write again!
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
Hm, well I think your English is pretty good, but having to do a dichotmus...dicthi...er, Di-Chot-mus key for all the species in one part of the galaxy is complete *winces* wowow! Too much work.

The ties with Harry Potter are very subtle, yet familiar and well placed. Drake to Draco, Jade to Hermione, etc, etc...very good job, I look forwards to seeing more from you!

And just a note, you might want to turn off the anonymous review block on your login page
THC chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
this is a really nice story so far! but i think you kinda forgot to mention morph after, i think, the first two chapters
Courtesy chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
It's still a very interesting story. Your narration tends to keep my attention very well, and your characterization is consistent and enjoyable. I don't think that your story moves too slowly at all, but I agree that you cram your story with information. This keeps things very vivid, and as much as I love vividness, make sure that it doesn't take away from the description of the setting, the description of character motivations, or the movement of the story. I'm still quite taken overall- Please continue! :D
Kitty Petro chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Hey not bad

You gotta uppdate
Courtesy chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Hey! This story is very interesting! I like your narration; you have a definite grasp on your own voice, which makes the read highly enjoyable. I also like your portrayal of Jim. I think it's nicely accurate, and believe me, I'm picky about character portrayal. They've got to hold tight to the characters from the film, and you have certainly satisfied the stickler about that in me! ;D Write on!