Reviews for Armor
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Awww, Ayame... truly, out of all the brother conflicts I've ever come across in anime, these two's thing need the happy ending the most! InuYasha and Sesshomaru got it... well, as close to it as they'd get with the way they both are, but for Yuki and Ayame, there must only be the best, most joy-filled one, in my opinion. I don't know, but I think they've gone through enough bad for the good to continue avoiding them...

What an awesome, in-character, lovely piece! Drabble more, more! ;)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh, gosh... so painfully, clearly true! But hey, there is hope... for Ayame and Yuki, for everyone! Just let slip the mask, drop the facade in your hearts, and there it will come. Ah, the Sohma family, tragicly cursed, but not truly alone, though some of them know it not.

Love this short, but extremely beautiful piece! In-character, wonderfully written, amazing!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
This is so cute and perfectly written, poetic... and cute
Adi88 chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Both these li'l drabbles are really well done. Too bad there aren't more... -hint hint- Anyway, I like the way you write Aya.
UmaChanxo chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
cute
lazy fat kitsune chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
cool! at last aya sounds more...smart, for lack of a better word...
Luna-Starr chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Intersting. It really describes Ayame's feelings, thoroughly. Nice work!
Ashley chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
"He must embrace his feelings for young Honda-san.."

Amen!

No, I adore Kyo but Yuki is ‘PRETTY’..

Much the best choice, in my opinion! -’
Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
"And he come pounding on the door . . ."

Typo?

Anyhoo - SPIFFY.

I rather like the concept of analizing Aaya-kun!

Cheers!

Me
Kurai Himitsu chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Hey, I LOVED this story! Finally! Someone who doesn't make Aaya out to be some kind of airhead! (Which we all know he's not...) Anyway...loved the story! Write more Aaya stuff!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I have OFICIALLY decided that you need more reviews!

Love it now, loved it in its infancy.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Nice serious fic, especially because it's Ayame. I liked that line about Hatori hitting him over the head with a book. :)
fdiw chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
you know thats true verry well done young miss (lol in only 5 lol)