Reviews for Pwn'ing Kelly Prescott
KTrevo chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I have a new dream. One of my life's goals is to throw water balloons at the prom king and queen. If I don't like them. If I do, then I probably won't. But still.
ekmemerald chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh WOW!

I shall definitley keep that water bomb idea for MY Prom night...

V. inspiring!
Twilightrocks27 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
this was an awsome story! i never get to read fanfics about cee cee and adam! great job!
laca chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
amazing fanfic!
Billy Bloggs chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i'm writing a lot of reviews today aren't i? that was nice. I would use a more interesting word but i would need to get a dictionary.

mads
BlackMagick chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
so funny! poor paulie...but who cares when there's Jesse? *sigh* lucky suze...*cough* right. anyway, very cool.
Ellen chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Geez, only 4 reviews. I can't believe people aren't reviewing this. I guess CeeCee's just a boring gal, oh well, that's her problem. But that was written really great. It shows the wild side of Cees a little, like we've never seen her before. I really like the turn, you know, from nice-lil-Cees to water-bombing-Cees. She's great. Adam's just annoyingly cool, and this rocks!
next- world domination chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Why are there only 3 reviews for this? I love it! It shows a lesser-known side of CeeCee, one that I love reading. Good work.
Mysteriously Mystical chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
i can sum that up in one word:

LOL
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I wish my prom night will be like that, or well my school's crappy equivalent, it would be in the wise words or Brad freaking hilarious! You are such an awesome writer I don't know how you come up with these wacky ideas but I love 'em, they just make my pointless existance worth living, thanks! lol!

See ya!

Holly
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
that was awesome...very funny i like the way u twisted it update