Reviews for Wings of Darkness
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
Just a question...does Kyari ever get her wings back?
angelgrl chapter 19 . 6/9/2006
hey itz me again! i really muv ur stori and everything and i reread this again...i really luv this and yeah...i also love ur sister's stories too! ur guys r amazing riters! i gues it runs in the family.
isa18 chapter 19 . 1/31/2006
I am the 100th reviewer ! Or so it seems. This story is jus ! I love it ! I love Dark and he makes a great pair with Kyari. I just can't wait for the sequel ! Luv it, great story !
angelgrl chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
dont get any of this...but when u rite it, i bet itz going to be as good as wings of darkness!
AngelicSlayer2000 chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
i like the part when Dark was screaming for hoe like a little kid..lol
KireiAmaya chapter 19 . 8/11/2005
i hope the squle comes out soon beecause i really liked yhe stor!
RainingHearts chapter 19 . 8/10/2005
pyro the dark angel chapter 19 . 8/10/2005
o.O I can't wait til the sequel comes out! Ja ne! XD

~pyro~
SeLeNa MoUsY chapter 19 . 8/10/2005
wow... ur really going at this story... i love it... an i love dark! _ *squeal* I'M A MAJOR DARK FAN! if he gets killed or hurt I WILL CRY! T.T but hopefully u won't let him die... but continue ur sequels... i wanna read them too!
Laura G. Foxgirlthefirst chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
ILOVED THIS STORY! It was so sad when Kyari lost her wings. I bet I know what Dark and Kyari plan to do in that ravine thingy. ;p Very good story. Write a sequal. Like when Dark and Kyari are married and have children. Write about their children's lives. I have an idea for the villian. Dimitri had a child but no one ever knew. Not even him/her. Good ne? Just a suggestion. Love the story!
AznHellGrl chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
srry that i didnt review 4 all those capters. i just had to finish this story.i think that this story is very very good!its so touching!
Melody chapter 18 . 7/23/2005
Aw...this was great! So sweet! I love Dark... *sigh*
RainingHearts chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
you should make a squeal