Reviews for Knowing you
RinoaH17 chapter 16 . 4/15/2006
I like your Story!

Please continue _
CheekyHolmes chapter 13 . 3/16/2006
Ni! currently doesn't work very well, and on the off chance that is does, it goes really slow. So, I was wondering if you could possibly e-mail the lemon scene to me? Please?
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 16 . 2/8/2006
What is a girl to do? Anyway nice chapter.
LilithIllyria chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
you aare evil.. ya know.. cliffies aren't nice but then again i do them too.
Angels-Obsession chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
Yay! You decided to add a new chappy!
Takayu chapter 15 . 11/29/2005
Very good, I like the story and I wish I could bounce on over to aff, but sadly my access to certain sites has been restricted, damn government laws. Anyway, the chapter was just fine but you need to watch out for the little mistakes, like writing but instead of by or having too many 'I's.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 15 . 11/25/2005
This was a good read.
Takayu chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
Heh, ya know, I really do like your story and I think it's completely perfect the way it is. Here's a little advice I heard once:

"Even one something is perfect, the creator won't be satisfied."
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 14 . 10/19/2005
nice chapter.
gothicangeleyes chapter 14 . 10/19/2005
It was a fun chapter! heheheh Cant wait for 13.. hehe.
Angel-Obsession chapter 14 . 10/18/2005
O, I'm glad you started again! . Awsome chatper, so cute and fluffy! Hehehe.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 14 . 10/18/2005
Lol, woah. Good chapter _ Yeey! Late update, tho. TT_TT Lol. _ Update soon.
Takayu chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
I found the other version!

Hey um, there's this one story called The Cost of War, it's in the FF* catagory and the author(s) found a way to make that kind of link so maybe you could ask them?

Hope it helps!

Later.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 13 . 9/14/2005
Nice story.
Angels-Obsession chapter 13 . 9/11/2005
Angels-Obsession 2005-09-11 id # 2035404521

I noticed a few more mistakes then usual, and you may want to read over the chapter and fix them. I also think the lemon could use more discribtion it seemed a little um...well I can't find the word like you forced yourself to write it? I don't know...but all in all awsome chapter! Very cute, and I'd love to read about the encore in the shower...

that was my review on AFF.

Again, I want to stress that the sex wasn't up to par with the rest of the story. Your such a good writer, but that lemon seemed a little off. Not to discourage you at all. I really love this story a lot. Next time try a little more discription of what Kiros and Squall are feeling, and also don't rush it so much. xoxoxxoxxo and update soon! *loves*
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »