Reviews for Knowing you
Takayu chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
Fighting with wine, one of the most romantic things you can do...sigh.
Takayu chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
Nice. I haven't read many others where Squall's the one getting sick. Thumbs up.
dracks chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
i lovve this story and i hope you won't stop writing. SERIOUSLY. im like addicted. everytime i open up my email and i see that your story has been updated im like "yay". it really really does make my day.
Silver Salamander chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
Nice, I like your writing style.

Constructive critisism, I just thought that the line where Sqall say's “Oh good yay me.” was a little out of character. Perhaps a sarcastic 'great' would have served the purpose a little better?
Matron Raenee chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
( Too lazy to log in )

_ Oh...pretty. It be good! :Huggles: I liked it. So...like...WRITE MORE! 'Cuz I nuvvies it!

:Bounces off in all mah hyperishnesh:
Angels-Obsession chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
Aw poop...you had to end the chapter there? *pouts* Update soon! *loves*
Takayu chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
This is a great story, not to mention that SquallxKiros is unusual, not unheard of, but most of the others aren't that good. Two thumbs up!
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
XD! Aw..that's so CUTE! I can't wait until the next update because this is so KAWAI! Okay, I'm done ranting about de wonderful story.
Angels-Obsession chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
So cute! I can't wait for more. I absolutly love this story!
Silver Salamander chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Was too lazy to log in this time _

Nice one!

Scrabble! Nice one _

Wow, I say nice one and write out '_' way tou much...

Sorry...
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Aw...I hope they get together soon. They're all...in love...and kawaii...and stuff. I loved this chapter. Laguna blowing out the power is definately something I can see. Keep up the great work!
Angels-Obsession chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Can't wait for more! Poor Kiros is getting confused isn't he? Young? Squall's not to young...at least on his birthday he wont be. *innocent smile*
Angels-Obsession chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Wet dreams about Squall huh? Don't worry Kiros, I have em' too...I've said that before...*ponders* I think...Anyway like the office idea...yummy.
Angels-Obsession chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Aw...Squally kissed Kiros! Now i'm just afriad this may cause problems...hopefully not. Love the pairing, love the story.
Angels-Obsession chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
You look familiar, don’t I know you?”

“I don’t think so.” He said quickly.

She frowned. “Really? What’s your name?”

Squall hesitated, if she knew who he was she would never leave. “Alfred.” He said quickly. “My name’s Alfred…” He looked around the room.

“… Hall.”

“Oh I’m Candy. Name doesn’t ring a bell.” She frowned.

“Maybe you just think I’m someone else.” He said.

“Maybe.” She started to walk away. “Nice to meet you Albert.”

He rolled his eyes, she couldn’t even get his fake name right.

Absolutly perfect! Hilarous. I love it, can't wait for more...not to mention a little action. *wink*
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »