Reviews for Knowing you
elfgirl83 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
hey, awesome story, please continue soon
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
:Giggles: Another wonderful chapter, although it took you a while to update. Well, I look forward to another chapter!
DEG chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Okay, it was a good story. But I feel I should point some things out that might help you with writing fics.

When Kiros first introduces himself to Squall in Squall's bedroom, he says "I'm kiros, btw." btw wouldn't be used outside of online conversations.

Speaking of introducing himself, when Squall and Kiros are walking to the kitchen, I believe he introduces himself again. It's kind of redundent at that point. I also don't think that anyone would just tell a random stranger if they were a homosexual or not.

"Squall leant on the counter" - Leant is not a word.

A couple things Squall and Kiros say do not seem like full english. Always read your story before posting it online to make sure that you have gotten rid of most or all of the errors.

That is about all I have to say. I'm just trying to help you because some nasty people out there will flame your story like they are trying to roast marshmallows. Anyway, I can't wait to find out what happens next in the story!
Waendil chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Great beginning.

I love this pairing.

It is quite odd that all Squall gang are gay.

I woud adore, if you make a part where Squall explanes why he coud not ever date Zell, becouse he(Zell) resemples Laguna so much.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
:Grins: This rocks! I nuv it!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6