Reviews for Harry Potter & the Other Azkaban Story
Rascal chapter 10 . 7/26
Couple shock spels a few slaps are needed here.
PinkDragon112 chapter 10 . 4/11
Lol
Cemalidor chapter 10 . 3/17
Ok, kinda dark. was it planned that this Harry would get healed in the future or to remain a broken 'monument'?
Greattttt, finally no cliche! Love it
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 1/9
Love It.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
So ... how long till Harry stops considering Azkaban his home? Perhaps Eppy should work with the Twins. I have a feeling they would like her style. Maybe between the three of them they can pull Harry back to reality.

Very interesting story.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Actually, Benson had his own show ... called Benson! A spin-off, perhaps? I ran across a couple of reruns only last week, in the wee hours when I couldn't sleep.

Poor Harry! I hope The prison guard in question becomes a permanent inmate. I'm curious why Snape apparently felt it was a good idea to inform Draco of Harry's plight when Harry is obviously not in any shape to deal with the ferret. Perhaps Eppy needs to find a few punishments appropriate for him, as well.
hpfanscs chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
Nice bit of Snape bashing.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Damn it, Harry!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
. . . . . . . . Twenty one days? . . . . . . . . I . . . . . . . . Suppose . . . . . . . . That might be long enough . . . . . . . . But, really? . . . . . . . . Whatever . . . . . . . .
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
. . . . . . . . Well . . . . . . I suppose that makes sense . . . . . . . .
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Some funny parts but not that good of a story
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Can't say it was horrible but can't say it was really good either... I guess i'll settle for a wtf. At first i thought this was legitimate and then as it continued i realized it was a crackfic, and i'm not sure how I feel about that. I'll continue to struggle with my skewed emotions until I stumble upon a more reliable and less crack-y fic.
DalekQueen7 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Yeah, this chapter should probably be rated M. Just saying...

Well-written story, overall. I appreciate that the characters' personalities are not over-the-top, as in many Azkaban fics. Good job. :)
Lady Celairiel chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
I loved your story. I wish Harry recover from his state and live a life that is happily ever after.