Reviews for Identity Crisis The Finale
Sweetmaj010 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Awesome story...the plot as well as staying true to character was amazing!
pangie26 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I know you did this story a long time ago... But it was fantastic and I hope One day you will continue it!
Megan Martian chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
this story is fantastic! you have excellent writing skills! I think this has a possibility for a sequel series. ;]
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
neat
Lovely Loki chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
P.S. Love, Love, Love the the lemon content. I am glad you did NOT submit to censorship!
Lovely Loki chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
This is, quite possibly, the best E&G fanfic I have read so far. Bravo!

The one thing that I do have a problem with is this.

It left me hanging. I sincerly hope that there will be a sequel.

I really do want to see how you could play out their lives in the future.

A beginning? I sincerly hope so!

What if Elisa finds out she's pregnant(this is what is leaving me to wonder)? Does Goliath miss being with her during the day as well as the night? What if Demona escapes from prison to come after them yet again? What kind of trials and tribulations are involved here?

My mind is racing with questions! And yet I am forced to sit here and wonder if there will ever be a sequel.
LittleLlamaGirl chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Just finished reading all four of your fics. I loved them! They were well written and the interactions between Goliath and Elisa were fantastic. I loved seeing lengths Goliath would go to to protect Elisa, even stooping to accept help from Puck.

The romance was well developed and the story overall as sexy as everything. I do hope this is only the beginning, as this set of stories is among my favorites!

Excellent work!
AJ Martinez chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
This has got to be my favorite Gargoyles story of all time. Everyone is in-character, and the story is just addicting. One of my favorite lines was Demona's answering machine. Classic!
Night Owl Ophelia chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
...Wow...
moonpreistess chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
please, continue the story.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
Aww...poor demona...not.
purplemonky chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
woot this is awwesome. the plot the action is soo good. the story is great and elisa/goliath are great, i simply can't wait for more. it's brilliant you're doing a fabulous job.