Reviews for I'm Sorry
lunawolf15 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aaamazing i loved it
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw this last part was soo cute! and i loved the ending!

this story made me cry...

i was liek tellin all my fanfic lover friends and there like whats it called! lol

aw i lvoed it! i love all your stuff it s really good... time to read more! lol
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
wow, interesting, love it :)
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Six times. SIX. I cried SIX TIMES while reading this. A ONE-SHOT. WELL? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? XD You're lucky I love it when fics make me cry (and not because they're so bad, either). The Trails of Blood one-shots were just so beautiful. I'm growing fond of James, too. I like his style. X) Keep it up!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh I hate to see this end! Fantastic series!
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i love it when either or both D & H are being idiots when they love each other.

and i simply love James, their son here! A strong character he is.

Marvelous fic. SIMPLY!
Black Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This series is beautiful! I loved it! It was so deep, and moving, and emotional. Very poigniant! Anyway, maybe you could write a multi-chapter prequel about their time before the Last Battle? I'd love to see how they got together, etc!
daffodil666 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I have just read this whole series in one sitting and It was perfect, exactly what I needed. Pure angst with a happy ending.

sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I loved this series it was good to follow Harry and Draco's story to the end but I hope it does not end here I would like to follow teir son'sfrom 6 to his year's at Hogwarts.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
aw! *bounces enthusiasticly* Your so talented! absolutly WONDERFUL at this! amazing-amazing-AMAZING! You are going on my favorite authors and there's nothing you can do about it! ...Your going on my profile too for that matter... I think I'll start up a favorite authors part in there... you'll be at the top of three...
NorgePrincess Alexandra Noel chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I know you say its complete but can you please write more to this series? I absoloutely LOVED it! James was a good thing to throw in there! Well please write more! I love ALL of your stories and please add more to this soon!

Please and Thank You,

angelgrl198816 hotmail com
Lubbleeone chapter 1 . 9/19/2005 was soo sad I cried...but that could just be because Im hormonal...I dont really
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 8/31/2005

i lov that last bit, it really does say it all! it helps in most situations...

u rock!

c ya!
noah chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i think that although wonderful james is genectically incorrect. he's brilliant and adorable the way he is but some food for thought: if draco and harry had a child the hair color is likely to be a strawberry blonde/golden blonde shade and eyes would propable be light green, influenced by harry's green and the lightness of draco's grey. i went all technical on it because i have no life and it was something to do. i really look up to you as an author, you put the words in such a way that they can be felt as well as read, the characters are portrayed very well. i also wonder about harry and draco in hbp. hazrry was being a bit obsessive to say the least. heh. well keep writing!
Becky chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
O my...I really like this was very well writen...James was really captured him well i think. Him kind of being from like a briken home it seemed very real. He acted a lot liek me when my parents divorced...og course it wasnt exactly the same...teh cercomstances were defibatly different! lol

But all teh same i thoyght you did a marvolous job and i love it!