Reviews for The Fear of Rome
Wyoming Outlaw chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
What a great story! I really enjoyed it. I thought you perfectly captured what might have happened to Tristan and how he would have acted. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Anxious Owl chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Despite you having completed this venture 7 years ago, I couldn't not leave a review after reading the entire story in a day.

Your writing style is efficient yet descriptive - and action-packed! There were twists that I genuinely did not expect and plenty of adventure, as promised.

Thank you for this, I'm going to move on to your sequel now! :D
Wolken chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
About 6 years too late, but it's still a great story and fun to read.
It's an original story and you kept it realistic.
Thanks for writing this and the sequel!
Rowana1 chapter 24 . 7/4/2010
Ooooh, a sequel? Pretty please? I think that Jaelynn should still have a crush on him, but someone else should be the love interest, and mabe Decia could come back to haunt him? ?
Rowana1 chapter 23 . 7/4/2010
I like that little girl! She's just like me! Yay! I'm only thirteen and still totally madly in love with Tristan as well...*Giggles insanely and stares at a picture* XP THIS WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! I. Love. It! And now I'm sad that it's over...*Cries for three days* Anyways, this was so awesome! The singular best story I have ever read on this site, actually, good job! ?
Rowana1 chapter 22 . 7/4/2010
AHHH! Poor Tristy-Tils! *Huggles him* O_O This. is. SPARTA! It's epic! You, meu amigo, are AWESOME! ?
Rowana1 chapter 21 . 7/4/2010
Gah! I know I said I'd review all of them, but I got so caught up in this wonderful piece of brilliance that I forgot XD This is wonderful! You've got a real talent for writing, you really do! This is wonderful! ?
Rowana1 chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
I quite like this story, very well written and quite theatrical, it is. You should be very proud of yourself ? Sorry I haven't reviewed the other chapters, my computer's only just let me review (It's been being quite badly behaved) but from now I should be reviewing all of them ?

In this chapter I couldn't help but think "Yeah! Go Tristan!" ? I like how he keeps on being able to refuse that creepy (For lack of better word) woman, it's quite nice (I was worried at first) congrats on the great story! ?
Shika.Tot chapter 24 . 4/27/2008
SO i just finished this story again and I needed to tell you how amazingly well written it was. I don't think I told you how great it was, even though I've read it two or three times i was still thrilled by it. Great job.
Marie Kenobi chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
This was a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing! :-)
HeyiyaIf chapter 24 . 3/23/2007
You writ him perfectly.

To do that is no small feat. Continue to write him like that, and I'll continue to read :)
homeric chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
I'm an idiot. I've seen your name on a lot of people's favourites lists, but never got around to reading your work - I missed out lol! Your writing is wonderful, and how brilliant to read a fic where Tristan is kept completely in character throughout. I really liked Jaelynn. She's a really likeable, three dimensional character - something that is not easy to write. Her relationship with Tristan was really believable (I haven't read the sequel yet so I don't know what will happen between them but I look forward to finding out lol). Decia was a good character too - there's nothing like having a decent villainess to hiss at is there?

Anyway, I will stop my rambling and merely say thankyou very much for a very enjoyable read.

Best wishes and happy writing,

h
No More Time chapter 20 . 1/5/2007
I LOVE STORY! Its just so good!
Shika.Tot chapter 23 . 1/2/2007
Hey i don't know if you remember but i reviewed all your CSI stories.. haha. I have to say this story definatly did not disappoint. It was so thrilling! I knew i said I was reading this awhile ago but things kept popping up and i was able to finish, so i had to restart. I read it all in one sitting... While watchin King Arthur. Another favourited. Can't wait to read the sequel. Good job once again D
Dickonfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I've just read this story from beginning to end. If I had 1/20 the character strength of Tristran, I'd still be a poor excuse for a person. A truly wonderous tome you wrote and I'm glad I found it. It will make looking at the movie again even more difficult than it already is, knowing Tris dies, having to see Germanius's face again.

Thank you for your effort and time in writing it and sharing it with us.