Reviews for Atton's Motivation
StarwarsRulz chapter 26 . 5/29
No please! UPDATE SOON I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !
shadoefax chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
NOOOOO. i sense this story is nearly finished, but why must it end NOW?!
anyone know if this story was continued elswhere, or if someone adopted it?
Taylor chapter 26 . 1/15/2014
So I know you're probably never going to update (or probably read this) since the last time you added a chapter I was eight and am now sixteen. I just wanted to say that after recently playing kotor 1 and 2, for the first time, I lazily was browsing through fanfics and read both Redemption and Motivation in one sleepless night. Your story really touched
me and motivated me to get back into writing more. If you ever get bored and come back to
this story, just for fun, you would make me estatic. Thanks anyway! Keep writing!
james10694 chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
please write more i am crying
james10694 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
oh yeah i follow you so you awsome
shadoefax chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
plz come back to this story
dpMeggers chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
Well. I can't say I've ever felt this conflicted about a fic before. I don't like it (at least I don't think I like it) but I found it so well written and morbidly compelling that I had to read it through.

For what it's worth, I quite liked Redemption.
sighclops chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Why? Oh my goodness I need to know what happens next! Well, seeing as this was written seven years ago we probably won't ever know what happens. It's okay though, because despite the ending this was a really, really great fic. I love all of your characterizations, and I have to admit I was rooting for Atton and Revan to get back together! Your writing was powerful enough to induce physical reactions from me while reading it, I've never laughed, gasped, and cringed as many times reading other fics. Great job, I only wished you had continued writing!
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Supposed to have been posted 20 April 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

One year post TSL: Sequel to Atton's Redemption, Atton meets a new assistant

The piece is an interesting view of Atton's dissolution due to the loss of his master. Where it goes I do not know, I didn't have time to read the 24 other chapters.
AttraStath chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Wow! That was...creepy.
FallenMoose chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow looking forward to reading all of this.
cuppycakes chapter 26 . 5/26/2011
Please, Please, PLEASE finish the story! It was very interesting!
Princess Ashira chapter 26 . 12/7/2010
Aargh! Not cool!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I know it's been four years, but really? In your position, I'd obsess and fret until it was finished.

Now I'm really sorry. I'm coming across as very rude. The story you've written is lovely, it really is. But far too many well-written stories here go unfinished.

Please, it's among the best I've ever read, find this message and finish your story.
MK chapter 26 . 12/6/2010
Gah, I just did a marathon of your stories; I can't believe you stopped after all of this, and at such a cliffhanger no less! I hope you continue this someday. Even better if there's a happy(ish) ending for all. Though I guess it can't be for "all" now..
Angel of Melius Prime chapter 26 . 9/18/2009
I just read all the way through atton's redemption and atton's motivation up to this point. PLease continue this story. This was so good. Not once did I lose interest or even glance away from the screen.