Reviews for My Last Mission
Hi chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
WE NEED MORE EXCEL SAGA FANFICS! SPRED THE WORD MY FRIENDS! XD
The-White-Empress chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Even though it's been six years please update T-T. The are hardly any Excel Saga stories out there like this (in fact I think this is a one of a kind). So please, please, please update o-o.

Regards

The-White-Empress
inuyashlovr chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
oh, that is so cruel! XD lol! hee hee
Puzzlechu chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
:D! loved the story

o.o hope u continue o update

loved A/N too xD
ChrnoCreations chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Plz plz plz update this... it has so much potential and you are such a great writter. I have read this story many times and i long for it to be continued. Plz if there is anything I can do to help this story be continued i will...

I LOVE THIS!
Channy chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
You just made my fangirl day. There are not enough excel fics out there and this one is really good. I realize it's been almost a year and I have no room to talk with my poor updating skills, but update please with a cherry on top? XD
gman2006 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
This story is going really good so far. I like how you are focusing on Excel. Though I haven't read too many Excel fanfics, I like this one and I hope you continue. I would really like to see an update. Excel and Ilpalazzo kissed! I'm really excited to read Excel's thoughts on this and the aftermath of it all so please update soon!
Kinkatia chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
-insert hysterical laughter here-
Kinkatia chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
-insert hysterical laughter here-

Your excuse is pure Excel Saga style! I love it!
Shilver chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
you are right i love the "im so angry lets have sex please"
genPop chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
THEY kissed OMFG so...kawii...squee!
Ranma Matsuri chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Well, I'll guess I'll be waiting for the day you finally decide to pick up this story. It was nice having a kinda serious Excel fic instead of the usual drabble.
Adrian chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
I like the plot you got going on here. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hurry up and write faster! :P
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
OMG she should have make like that earlier because if she would have kissed sooner. I love the story. I normally read other stories like Inuyasha. You Excel story I have reviewed.
Darkness'sRebel chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
Please update soon I really, really, really love this fanfiction. So unique, so unconventional... faints with happiness