Reviews for Roses
Hi, Hi! .

Pretty, pretty, pretty!

This fic is everything!
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Really? I think George is a jackass.

But that's just me; I'm an Isabella lover. Oh, and Arashi is pretty funny when he isn't being a pissy punk bitch. Like, gawd, take some anger management classes, yanno? But, I really like the series.

Yeah, my view of that song changed when I read the series, too. I've read 1-3, except the 3 I got out from the library was missing like... Ten pages, which really pissed me off. But I still understood it.

I just wanna read the last one! (There's only four, right?)

Okaygoodstoryloveitbyebye.

DK
Tenyce Doan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I loved your little fic it is so sweet and funny and if people send you mean reviews well then screw them the should go get a life!Maybe you will get more nice reviews. I think you should get nice reveiws cause you rock and your fic rocks too!

Your new fan,

Tenyce Doan

p.s I hope you love my review anad i hope you write back please!
Morrigain chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Uh... right... not so great. Could do with a lot more body, and a lot less reliance on the lyrics.
shigatsutheodd chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
good job.
Arien chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
oh my, that's a pretty funny song to pick. and now i know the words... i don't know what to say about this. hey, did you know that Nana is coming to the U.S? yay!
mentalyoga chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
A few spelling errors, which you may want to go back and edit out, but a cute little fic. Nice work.
princesstwo chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I loved your story I also read your exel saga fanfic and also enjoyed that as well. I think you will be pleased to know that i am also a george/Yukari supporter, sadly i only have the first book.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
_;; Well...I do admit to having wished at least ONCE while reading the manga that Yukari would crash into a ditch-I mean, trip into a hole...Yeah... The part that included the roses makes me think of the dress and of the roses she wore at the fashion show and it...gave me ideas... O_o Anyways, great one-shot. I've never thought of it that way, but I'll be thinking of that and of your fic everytime I hear that song. _ Keep it up. George/Yukari is the greatest.

deity of death1
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Hahaha... I chuckled when I saw the lyrics. The thing is, I think of Yukari when I hear the song too! It was funny when he remarked on how he wished she'd fall into a hole or something. This was a good piece and it's going into my favorites!