Reviews for Revenge
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/24
A well done story. This was adorable to read. Hilarious to know that Hermione's taste in pets would pass on to her children as well. Harry got the right idea when he saw the cat. Personality of the children were cute to read as they try to hide the cat to convincing the parents to keep the cat. It's funny to see that the parents are getting back at the other parents using their children. Thank you. Keep up be good work.
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/11
A great oneshot, very funny and make you feel good as they got an happy life in the end.
LadyShard chapter 1 . 3/2
Too cute :-)
AuxLexikon chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This... was fantastic. Thoroughly believable characterizations and side-splittingly hilarious. It was a joy to read and imagine the continuation of their revenge. 'Tis always a delight to discover a competent author.

I do believe I have found my newest pick-me-up story.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Cute, fluffy and very funny Story! Well done!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
suebt chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
One of the funniest stories I've read on here.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
love the pairings- even ron/padma, as well as my personal favourites ginny/neville and harry/hermione. and i love how you brought out the bg details so subtly through the course of this story, while showing their kids hanginng out together just like the trio. ron and hermione's enduring love-hate relationship despite marrying other people is so natural and lovable! i wish the books had turned out this way! super-seriously!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Good work!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love the method of vengeance.
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great fic! Would've loved a part two though!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I quite liked this. Do we have a second part where Ron faces the fact that he cannot get one over on Hermione?
pathsforme chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
XD Hermione and Harry so mean but awesome. Love the cat. I find it amusing that that cat is what Michael loves. I must have missed it but which parent does he favor in appearance?
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hilarious and nice ending.