Reviews for The Genius Hath Spoken: Ramblings of Rodney McKay
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I really, really like this concept. I love journal entry fics, especially when the author manages to get the character right. I hope you'll add to this one.

Dropping hints? Me? Never...
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
'Hope you’re happy, Heightmeyer. McKay out.'

More! More!
atlantian chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
oh, this is gonna be god...:) but remember don't make him TOO arrogant later on because he gets a lot better then...sort of.:) okay, a lot of smilies, i guess that's a good thing! or maybe it's some new mental disorder i have..:)...AH! there i go again! no!i don't want this! i-...wait, i'm reviewing for your story, aren't i? *oops* er, i, *caugh* anyways...good-story-i-love-it-i'm-gonna-go-now-bye!

*turns away and shakes head in embaressment*

oh, yeah, and update soon!
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hey, where's the rest? I need more chapters. I'm beginning to feel like a wraith. This is a great chapter - (note: "metal" patient!) But it's brilliant. Very funny, genius stuff.
Kyau-san chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Good so far. What would really be interesting is to see his take on the wraith. Spelling and grammer is also good.
seanait lazy chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
*snort* of course... hey ppl responded pretty fast to this, continue!
Drakcir chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
He he he

Please update soon!
Raquedan chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Oh come on! There has to be more than this! Mckay is hilarious, keep it up, please?
Belisse chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I'll be waiting for more, this is intriguing and hopefully you'll put some good McKay humor there. About his voice, I think he was more arrogant and egocentric at the begining, the voice you portrayed it feels to me like the softened McKay we see late in the season. But those are my thoughts, keep it going!
DominoFalling chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Excellent, more please. As to McKay's voice, when he did his letter home from Pegasus there was way more ego in it - especially the first 45 minutes of the tape - and that is after Atlantis has mellowed him - however, I like your McKay, and the reader gets the feeling there is much more to come. I think he would use the word Genius a lot about himself with no sense of irony or boasting.

This is a wonderful idea - wish I'd thought of it first. Write more soon please, want to know more about how our Rodney thinks. Thank you.